Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Item AH/trading post in game

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Market & Economy Discussion Forum' started by thuus, Sep 19, 2013. | Replies: 1 | Views: 4130

1. thuus

thuus IncGamers Member

Instead of current gold/rm AH that is thankfully going away - how about in game trading 'store'

You post an item with a brief description of what you are looking for. This item is locked for you like you put it up in an auction.

People can search like current ah, see your item and post their item they are bidding (also locking like the ah did with your gold that you were bidding)

The original poster can then browse the offers and select the one they want and the game preforms the trade. There would have to be time limit to the process and the original poster could accept bid item at any time during the set time limit.

Limits could be set how many trades to you can post and/or bid on at the same time -- with the items being locked during the process there is already some limiting there

This would nearly eliminate the need for 3rd party sites - and put control over trade scammers. Trade chat would not have to be spammed for trading - simplifies the 'WUG' conversation too.
  2. mortuus

mortuus Diablo: IncGamers Member

What u suggest doesnt sound very good, too much time and effort when its easier now shopping items....

they should NOT remove the GAH thats just crazy, i can understand taking away real money house for whatever reason, trading in d2 sucked bigtime so that problem they eliminated in d3 and now they are gonna remove it.. really stupid :( im on diehard player most of my items has come from the AH that i bought for gold as i got some great items for other chars not my barb, without that i would still struggle to beat inferno i think they will just make it so people will scam now items on ebay and third party sites as i doubt they will do squad to improve trading ingame..

oh and crafting sucks too.. i dont know how man milions ive wasted on that crap and maybe i got one or two decent items but hardly worth the money u have to waste.. better spend that gold in the AH but no they want take away options and limit people how stupid is not that...