Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Iskatu inferno: any tips/guide ?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by Tesla, Jul 29, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 1153

1. Tesla

Tesla IncGamers Member

Me (barb) & my teammate (wizzard) wanted to kill iskatu today, have tryed to find some info on the figth but got not much, just a video and not much more.

Sooo, any tips on the figth?

The little shadows hurt much? more or less than Cydaea little spiders?

earthquake worth using? will he move out of it?

Basically i need to know if ill need ignore pain+leap or i can go a little more agressive and try to help taking him down faster (to help my wizzard mate survive).
  2. Intolerance

Intolerance IncGamers Member

My friend solo'd it yesterday with a Barb and it he said it was easier than he expected. He said that he used Cleave/Rupture for dealing with the little dorks. I know it's probably not much help for you, just throwing it out there. Not sure how your Wizard friend will fare.
  3. Steven Hazani

Steven Hazani IncGamers Member

The shadows don't do much damage. The main threat is they come in huge swarms and can trap you on a Desecrate. Not so much a problem since you can leap or charge and he can teleport.

Earthquake is really good here, but he does randomly leave the arena so try and time it well.

I'd leave as little to chance as possible and just wrath quake him as soon as he appears. Terror Demons (like Iskatu) do a ton of damage and all offensive affixes (like Desecrator) are based on enemy damage. He has very low HP though... would be about 2 mil in a 2 player game on Inferno.
  4. Tesla

Tesla IncGamers Member

Nm we already did & survived both, wizzard moved to a corner and i tanked before my friend, used earthquake but, as usual, Iskatu run out of the earthquake, so was not of big utility.

Rakanoth was much more easy thougth.

Thanks for the tips.