Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Is this some kind of trick that the amazon can use?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Kings, Jun 3, 2013. | Replies: 2 | Views: 5825

1. Kings

Kings IncGamers Member

Hi there, I knew that D3 was out but that doesn't mean D2 was no longer hot (at least with me :)). So I took part in a private PvP server, all items are perfect-rolled and ready to be used so basically we can just call that all characters in this video are fully geared for PK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLmNzkkB0bM&feature=youtu.be
    Sorry for the first 13 seconds blank, not sure what happened at that
    My question is: The amazon (namely redridingHOOD) desync is just ... too well to be real, without any use of the WSG trick (in the case she used that we would have seen the fanaticism aura), she escaped the Assassin's Mind blast lock like a joke. And even sometime at about 2:17 - 2:19, 2:36 - 2:38, especially 2:40 - 2:42 when she suddenly disappeared from the battle ground and appeared yards away from where she was. Even in the dodge animation, she still escaped the lock and desync easily (and i emphasized that she didn't use the WSG trick for sure). I know that with lots of FRW the amazon can desync, but this is just too unreal.
    Can someone explain the trick this zon used, or that was some kind of tool/cheat/hack?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  2. ambid

ambid IncGamers Member

Seems like a normal desynch to me. High "invisible" frw, not neccesarily using faith in switch, rare bow/javas(even ow weapon) are possible options. Pretty sure she does wsg thought.

Mindblast will never stunlock a bowa anyway, unless the bowa selfsynchs on pond/stone/tree or something.
  3. Kings

Kings IncGamers Member

I'm sure 100% she used faith in switch. So no, no WSG there.
    My friend and I did some research and found that there was a tool that makes your character run way faster in your game, but that character runs just at normal speed for the other's game, and the rest happened just like in that video, not sure about the mechanism. We tested and even a sorc can easily desync in-town just like that, and the tool pack even let you know the "true" position of a desynching paladin, gosh!
    Thank you for your reply.