Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Is this DiabloNut even relevant?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by evolutionxtinct, Sep 2, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 541

1. evolutionxtinct

evolutionxtinct IncGamers Member

Maybe i'm using it wrong, but I thought I could look up items in this thing.... I put in "Sinister Bulwark" as a shoulder piece (Not even named shoulder, is anyone going to update that) and no item comes up.... I then look up my 2hd Mace "Biting Bane" and nothing comes up.....

I thought this was a planner, how can I plan when it can't even find the current items I have on my Monk????
  2. evolutionxtinct

evolutionxtinct IncGamers Member

no reply.... is this thing even on?
  3. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

These items are a rare so are not base items.
  4. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

I've got this one Rush.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback. Rare items in Diablo are generated a random name. So your "Sinister Bulwark" doesn't exist. It's a rare random name that means nothing to the game engine. It's just what your item is called. It's a big problem with all DBs that we cannot fix!

The best thing is to find your base item (by looking at the pictures often) or just clicking the axe for the level. You then have to build the item by selecting the stats your item has. Only then will you find out how good it is.

Sorry that we couldn't be more useful to you but it's unfortunately the limitations we have to run by.