Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Is it worth upping?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Exerlious, Feb 14, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 654

1. Exerlious

Exerlious IncGamers Member

I while back I found an ethereal Ginther's Rift w/ +136 damage. I am not really that savey on the worth of some items so I would like to get the opinion of some more experienced players on if it is worth a Fal+Um to up. I was thinking it might be pretty cool for a zealer or concentrate barb. Anyways, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers.
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Thats a Dimensional sword. They can spawn ethereal. Then, when you up it to Phaseblase. It will be indestructible.

Yours arent perf, and wont do much dmg with anyways. Really needs to be eth to do any dmg later on.

Peace
  3. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

I wouldn't bother. There are better alternatives that you could probably buy with that Um rune (Heaven's Light).
  4. GooberGrape

GooberGrape IncGamers Member

1 Lum Rune + 1 Pul Rune + 1 Perfect Emerald + Exceptional Unique Weapon --> Elite Version of Weapon

Ginther's Rift is a one-handed exceptional Unique Sword with an item level of 45 and a Character Level requirement of 37.