Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Invitation to an Active Diablo 3 Group

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by zigzag, Apr 23, 2012. | Replies: 6 | Views: 1440

1. zigzag

zigzag IncGamers Member

Invitation to an Active Diablo 3 Group

The idea of formally creating a clan or anything in Diablo 3 right now seems silly; we're not talking MMO levels of team play. On the other hand, it never hurts to have some gaming friends to shoot the time with rather than pugs.

I'm a part of a small gaming group (mostly central/East coast US) with consistent daily activity on our forums/teamspeak in a variety of games. Most of us are waiting on another game's release. In the meantime, several of us (~16 including people who have joined us from here) have jumped into Diablo 3 now and will likely continue playing alongside this other game in the future. We would love to have more people on board to be able to call into a friendly game, or even have some chill people to chat with while farming items for the RMAH. :thumbup:

The overall group is ~50 gamers. Everyone is 18+ (age) with a very heavy interest in PvP (For the other game). In Diablo 3, there will definitely be an interest in PvP, but I expect that the mix between PvE play and PvP will be evenly spread.

There are no "requirements" outside of our general charter, which requires a certain level of respect for your fellow gamers and following the game's ToS (i.e. not hacking). Our main point of contact is Teamspeak 3; there are no plans to house a formal channel or anything of that nature in-game.

If you're interested, feel free to private message me with questions. You can find additional information on our website (registration not required). Our charter in particular, explains more about our gaming ideals and overall group personality (code of conduct, goals, and values).

Visit: http://www.ugmrz.com
    Last edited: May 23, 2012
  2. zigzag

zigzag IncGamers Member

Re: Invitation to an Active Diablo 3 Group

Quick Update: We have a few more people interested and joining us for the release. We're expecting a handful more to fall to peer pressure and pick up the game. We're likely going to cap the size at some point so the unity of the group isn't compromised as this has worked very well for us in our other "division".
  3. SmasheR

SmasheR IncGamers Member

just a quick question: which server? my tag is under my name on the left so you can check my out. Im gonna mostly play in EU but I can switch servers for fun. Im gonna play wizz at the start but I also ponder playing DH. Im 25 so I suppose I quailify to your age category. And of course Im gonna be active too and I would enjoy some co-op and nice looting with some familaiar players. I also participate in Unofficial incgamers clan - so called clan its just bunch of people sitting together on mumble (kind of teamspeak) and for now it is as it is. So I leave my comment for you as a sign of my interest and you can always pm me or message me right in the game after its released. cheers xD
  4. zigzag

zigzag IncGamers Member

The majority of the group is Central/East Coast, US, although we do have some European players who may join us in Diablo 3. I'll jot your name down and send you some information later today when I have a bit more time.

Also, edited the first post to include this information.

5. zigzag

zigzag IncGamers Member

Quick answer to a FAQ:

Will you be playing in softcore/hardcore primarily?
    Primarily softcore; a couple of people have plans to make hardcore toons.
  6. zigzag

zigzag IncGamers Member

Quick Update: We've all rolled into the game; approximately 15 of us. So far it's a great time. Everyone is leveling at their own pace, so we're welcoming more people to fill in the gaps and allow for more grouping.

Quick Answer to FAQ: What times do we normally play? -- As I mentioned above, we're mostly US players and play in the time span of approximately 4:30pm EST - 2:00am EST (or later for some of the west folks).
  7. zigzag

zigzag IncGamers Member

First post updated. You're welcome to visit our website for additional details about the kind of gameplay you can expect with us (visit the charter for our code of conduct, goals, and values). http://www.ugmrz.com