Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Intro to the mp forum

Discussion in 'MP Forum' started by lone_wolf, Jun 13, 2009. | Replies: 2 | Views: 1030

1. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

Intro to the mp forum

Well well this feels kind of odd.

But i guess i have to blame myself for staying away from the forums.

Anyway never been good at typing up intros so lets start.

:wave: I am lone_wolf and i have been a member here since before the spf was created. I have vowed to never play this game again to many times to count and here i am again.

Im playing 1.12a RCM with RWM softcore. I only play HC if i take part in one of the various tourneys that take place at the spf.

I resently reinstalled and ressurected my old chars as well as took back atma stashes from backups. So im back at 89% of the grail according to flavie.

Most of that is from my old stashes but since i am also doing my various projects quite a lot of items comes from that also.

For those curious im doing 5k baal, 5k meph, 5k pit, atleast 5k LK and 5k pindle.

When it comes to runewords i do own an enigma as well as Coh so if you see my windy or paladin teleporting around its because of that. (they share the enigma among other things).

The coh sits on my dtalon/trap sin and will be used again when i find a lo to make grief for my planned zealot.

So now those of you that dont know me know a bit more and those that do know me got a update of what im doing right now.
  2. moo-cow

moo-cow IncGamers Member

Re: Intro to the mp forum

hey there again. I'm also kinda back in lurk mode rather than active mode.
  3. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

Re: Intro to the mp forum

Hey moo-cow :)

how is life as a married man treating you?