Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Insight?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Flamme, Jun 21, 2013. | Replies: 7 | Views: 1065

1. Flamme

Flamme IncGamers Member

What is Insight? I've seen it mentioned in a bunch of threads here, but I have no ide what it is.

Anyone care to enlighten me?
  2. Lexur

Lexur IncGamers Member

[TD="align: center"]Insight 4 Socket Polearms/Staves[/TD] [TD="align: center"][/TD] [TD="align: center"]Ral Tir Tal Sol Level Requirement: 27 Level 12-17 Meditation Aura When Equipped (varies) +35% Faster Cast Rate +200-260% Enhanced Damage (varies) +9 To Minimum Damage 180-250% Bonus to Attack Rating (varies) Adds 5-30 Fire Damage +75 Poison Damage Over 5 Seconds +1-6 To Critical Strike (varies) +5 To All Attributes +2 To Mana After Each Kill 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items[/TD]

[TD="align: center"]Enlightenment 3 Socket Body Armor[/TD] [TD="align: center"][/TD] [TD="align: center"]Pul Ral Sol Level Requirement: 45 5% Chance To Cast Level 15 Blaze When Struck 5% Chance To Cast level 15 Fire Ball On Striking +2 To Sorceress Skill Levels +1 To Warmth +30% Enhanced Defense Fire Resist +30% Damage Reduced By 7 [/TD]

3. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

lol nice enlightenment.

The reason insight is so popular is because it provides meditation aura for casters, and large ED for very little cost for a merc stick.
  4. coju

coju IncGamers Member

5. Flamme

Flamme IncGamers Member

Just switched from prayer merc to holy freeze merc for my sorc, and so far It's not a good decision. My main spell is Frozen orb and it chills everything anyway and I really miss the health regeneration, (hate chugging potions), but don't know if I can be arsed to lvl up one form normal again + I probably also need the chill when I get to hell fro cold immune, but that seems pretty far away yet as I'm only lvl 47. On another note: What is the best way to get the hold of a Pul rune for that enlightenment word. I got the Ral and Sol, but so far the highest I've got is 2 Dol runes. I'm on the second quest in Act 2 NM atm. (sorry for everything in one go, my enter button seems broken).
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  6. Tigro

Tigro IncGamers Member

HF Aura of your mercenary will strengthen as you and him level up, so the chill will be extremly helpful for example, when you are just teleporting around. And, with good gear, you will easily break 1.5k - 2k hp, so rejuvenations will heal you like 500hp each.
  7. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

The mercs available for hire is usually around your own char lvl.

Getting a Pul rune before entering hell isnt impossible, but is alot easier in Hell.
  8. Flamme

Flamme IncGamers Member

Edit: lvl 48 and just found an IO rune in the far Oasis, new personal best :) I wish it was possible to find runes of your own lvl tough. Not only getting runes 12-13 + lvls below you. It's not like you can enter Hell at lvl 45 :S