Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Infinity trapper.

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Grandaddy, Jan 6, 2006. | Replies: 3 | Views: 567

1. Grandaddy

Grandaddy IncGamers Member

Infinity trapper.

I'm considering making an infinity in a voulge to equip on a lightning trapper. Has anyone tried this? Is it viable? Any input is appreciated.
  2. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

From what ive seen they can be pretty good, one thing i did spot was that they used the infinity as more of a swtich weapon than a main. They would cast traps with their +2/3 claws and wut not then quickly switch to the infinity and cast mb while using it to maximize its effectiveness. So is a infinity trapper do-able? Of course! Are they varible? I say yes, with some practice im sure that all trappers will soon be using a infinity on the switch and keep they cta's in stash for bufs.

-BLoke
  3. BigChief

BigChief IncGamers Member

try and get it in a eth CA if you can that way if you dont like it you wont lose any value on it. By putting it in a normal voulge its going to reduce the overall damage done and those people that use them on mercs wont want to pay as much for it. As long as you set your main attack to fireblast or something you will never attack with it making it never be damaged.

I use one on my merc (not for pvp) and I find it to be very effective in PVM.
  4. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

No merc? You crazies must be doing PvP.