Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Inferno :(, Q_Q posts already started... WTF?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Garaganga, May 5, 2012. | Replies: 16 | Views: 1728

1. Garaganga

Garaganga Banned

Inferno :(, Q_Q posts already started... WTF?

I see already, many posts about “Inferno is too Hard”, “Inferno not for HC” etcetera, people cry all over the place. I smell nasty nerf...

Those people will destroy difficulty that I'm steam up.
    I want Hard and I will play HC, why some one else care also about it?

My experience from World of Warcraft, is painful...
    People QQ about something hard => nerf update
    Anyway, whole policy of Blizzard is to show content for all gamers, and all = casual = nerf

God Dammit, I mean WTF ?????????
  2. gruenel

gruenel IncGamers Member

Re: Inferno :(, Q_Q posts already started... WTF?

I really really hope Blizzard won't give in to the whiners... this was expected though.
  3. chinz

chinz IncGamers Member

I've seen a lot of whinelike this about those whiners, but I don't actually remember much whine at all of inferno being too difficult. You're imagining things and/or focusing way too much on few single complaints.

Very big majority at least here seem to be hoping for really hard inferno.
  4. hpmons

hpmons IncGamers Member

And then plenty of people saying Inferno will be too easy...its all ridiculous. Don't worry though, Blizzard certainly won't take into account any whiner's views until at least a few weeks have passed and people have tried Inferno. And hopefully even then, they will ignore anyone who says its too hard. Best just to avoid the whiners until they actually get the game and can base their opinion on something.
  5. gruenel

gruenel IncGamers Member

You're right, most of the whining will probably come when players try inferno for the first time with their fresh level 60 characters. ;)
  6. Karth

Karth IncGamers Member

All I'm gonna say is that I hope blizzard sticks to their guns on Inferno difficulty.
  7. chriscowart

chriscowart IncGamers Member

Based on what Jay Wilson has said, I'm sure they have a planned Inferno review with potential patch. Of course, no one knows what such a patch might contain, but the point is they probably have plans to review and address any issues. Also, Jay said they never underestimate the players. Inferno is hard for a reason -- longevity. The longer we play, the more likely we are to spend money on the RMAH. Also, the longer we play, the more attention we'll pay to future Blizzard products, and ultimately may purchase them.

First and foremost, Blizzard needs to make money. The warm fuzzy feeling developers get for players loving, and playing the absolute f*** out of their game, is just icing on the cake :)

So, I think Inferno will stay as difficult as possible.
  8. iThinman

iThinman IncGamers Member

Can't you people come up with something better then QQ? People where QQing when I was in school...and I'm OLD.

Seriously, take pride and whine with originality.
  9. Risingred

Risingred IncGamers Member

I refuse to read a single comment by someone who uses that idiotic...what, emote? I don't even know what to call it.

10. Darkmere

Darkmere IncGamers Member

And yet here you are, QQ'ing about QQ'ers. Good show, old sport.

11. Karpalo

Karpalo IncGamers Member

12. Flumthree

Flumthree IncGamers Member

They won't need to lower the difficulty (except the post-release finetuning once inferno gets reviewed).
    - no risk of loosing a subscriber.
    - much cooler to be a "hard game" than a stupid "outgear and outlevel everything for a quick fed-up inducing rampage". It keeps the players playing.
    - in some ways, it complements "that other game" that people call too easy (heroic Deathwing, yeah sure too easy btw).

I believe that lots of people think they'll beat Inferno... We'll see :)
    Let's hope it'll be less boring than getting past 96 in D2.
  13. Darkmere

Yeah, I can't wait for someone to marathon, beat inferno in a week or a month, and then EVERYONE complains that it's too easy and buying the game was a waste of money and now there's no point in playing.

I've followed WoW, SC2, and D3; the communities all mostly hate each other, while all making the same complaints about all 3 games. It's fun to watch the Diablo people catch up.

14. Crudesash68

Crudesash68 IncGamers Member

Re: Inferno :(, Q_Q posts already started... WTF?<iframe src=http://forums.weddingbel

I believe what we will see for Inferno is a review after x amount of people have played it along the lines of what % of the player base are playing in Inferno games, how many are doing boss kills, how long is it taking, etc, etc. That will affect any changes in difficulty a bit more than whiny "it's too hard threads", or equally whiny "it's too easy threads".

Inferno is the plum, if you will, for the dedicated D3 player, not the casual...but it will eventually get easier as time goes by, better items come available as players start pushing better and better items into the economy, guides and strategies develop, players get better organically. There is a good chance that there will be no nerfs as long as there isn't a majority of the people actually playing Inferno who are facing a serious gear/mechanic check.
  15. Dahmer

Dahmer IncGamers Member

Re: Inferno :(, Q_Q posts already started... WTF?<iframe src=http://forums.weddingbel

Fitting reply to anyone complaining about difficulty would be :
    Told you so.
  16. Elly

Elly Administrator

In my day we said boo hoo (well, usually boo bleeping hoo) but I guess now-a-days they need pictograms so we have wee eyes with tears because 'boo hoo' is too cryptic perhaps?

@ Darkmere - how does someone complain about a complainer?

17. Darkmere

By complaining more, of course! :yes:

I mean, the D3's not even out yet and there's been drama over everything under the sun. Just imagine what actual gameplay will bring! Granted, I'm sure the majority here are just edgy waiting for the game to finally release and things will eventually settle down.