Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Imagine a Paladin without Auras. Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Holy Dude, Oct 28, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 1329

1. Holy Dude

Holy Dude IncGamers Member

If someone were to make a Paladin, say for example, Primary being Foh and Secondary being Hammer? Would it be effective without Auras?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. Namtar

Namtar IncGamers Member

People already make paladins that use both FoH and Blessed Hammer. It's usually designated as a "mage" build. There's no reason not to use Conviction with FoH and no reason not to use Concentration with Blessed Hammer. Both auras won't be maxed. Possibly neither one will be maxed. There's still no reason not to use them. No matter how low in level a Concentration aura is, it does enhance the damage of Blessed Hammer, something FoH doesn't do. Likewise, no matter how low in level a Conviction aura is, it still helps FoH, while Blessed Hammer doesn't.
  3. Holy Dude

Holy Dude IncGamers Member

Auras are the best thing that ever happened to Diablo 2. Do they have Auras in Diablo 3?
  4. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

I would argue that auras almost break the game. Or at least how easy it is for classes besides paladins to get super powerful auras.

Yes, there are auras in D3.
  5. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

No.

:D

You must have "The Holy Essence" for you to be insane enough to dedicate your life to forcing this kind of "Holy KrAP" on Others...

I love the Abbot - I can go eat a sandwich while they beat on my merc