Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I'm out of Juice! Wednesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by FredOfErik, Apr 25, 2012. | Replies: 13 | Views: 633

1. FredOfErik

FredOfErik IncGamers Member

I'm out of Juice! Wednesdaily

RL: after drinking too much last night I'm finding it real hard to concentrate at work. And I just emptied my orange/carrot juice. Who's gonna run down stairs and grab me a new one?

After work I'll do a bit of laundry, and go to a friend's house to borrow a madress. My sister is coming from Denmark and staying over the weekend. I'm really looking forward to seeing her.

D2: maybe

OVG: me and a couple of friends are waiting to get Heroes III - of Might and Magic delivered. Nostalgia.
  2. Red Wine Lips

Red Wine Lips IncGamers Member

Re: I'm out of Juice! Wednesdaily

RL: Still sick, going to work tomorrow though. Cant' afford any more days off. Spent half of today sleeping.

D2: Played a little bit today, trying to progress to 99 very slowly untwinked. Trying this with a FO/Nova sorc, seems fun. I was originally going to go with Blizz/Nova but I get annoyed with Blizzard's aiming and how it sometimes misses. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't stand putting up with that for so many levels. Going with FO/synergy instead.

OVG: All this talk about Skyrim lately is tempting me to play again too.
  3. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

RL: Going to the doctor. My doctor changed since I've last been to see her, I've no idea who my new doctor is, but I have an appointment today.

D2: Maybe. Played HC with FE yesterday. He died. We made new chars and got them to act2.

OVG: Minecraft. Glanced at the redstone page in the minecraftwiki. It's gotten much bigger since I had last seen it. Lots of new circuits added. Will have to try some of them out.
  4. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

RL: Didn't go to college, slept right through the morning. Doctors this afternoon.

D2: Nope

OVG: Nope
  5. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

RL: Halfway through the week. I've hit a point where it's dire that I stay awake after work and go out during the daytime to take care of errands. Booo. Being productive is no fun.

D2: I actually played yesterday. Since I signed up for the MFO (even though I'm going to have relatively little time to participate), I jumped in just to get my D2-legs back. And... yeah, that's about it. Nothing to report except that my Blizzsorc still works in the AT.

OVG: I must be transferring away my own desire to play Skyrim telepathically to RWL since my interest is waning badly. Now that I have no real character progression to shoot for, very little has any meaning. I don't need items or gold, so all the quests seem horrendously inconsequential. Really, how many quests are there in the main quest line? Maybe twenty? Meanwhile, I've spent dozens of hours avoiding those quests and doing a bunch of worthless side missions. Yet I still haven't seen the end of any of the secondary quest lines in all this time. Ugh. I really should just focus and get the "meaningful" quests done and say screw it to every other miscellaneous pointless quest.
  6. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

RL: What's up with everyone going to the doctors? My day is pretty drab. No classes, and little work to do. 3 hours tops. It's raining, so I'll get wet on my commute (cyclist).

D2: Enjoying revisiting the game... have seven HC characters (one of each class) either in Act IV Norm or ready to start Act V. Three deaths... mostly due to inattention rather than lack of gear. Only items found by the party are used, and no items used by more than one character. No play in an act that all seven characters can't access. I plan on playing D3 with a similar ruleset.

OVG: Playing a little Borderlands and Rage, though only for nostalgia really. Have quit playing Skyrim until we get our "April suprize" at least... don't even know if I'd buy a DLC for it. Not if it's just more of the same.
  7. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: Review for Tax Accounting Final tomorrow.

D2: Review for Tax Accounting Final tomorrow.

OVG: Review for Tax Accounting Final tomorrow.
  8. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

Is that game on Steam? Doesn't sound very fun...

In other news, I just got word through the grapevine that my last co-worker friend at work, a former supervisor and a mostly faithful employee for about five years, is no longer working for the company. Whether he quit or was fired, I don't know yet; I'll email him tomorrow. But still... I'm sad and rather shocked. It's gonna be lonely from here on in.
  9. BaronScarpia

BaronScarpia IncGamers Member

RL: Major troubles are major. I wish I could detail, but I can't, since it's kinda someone else's trouble. But major trouble, indeed.

D2: I won't have time or sanity to play it. That's why I'll try, in order to clear my thoughts, later... Today is "the" day to Ravenclaw mobs thinking in something else...
  10. HeadKick

HeadKick IncGamers Member

RL: After giving my knee about 36 hours to heal a bit, I'm sick of waiting and will run on it anyhow. Only had an hour of class today, as my programming courses are essentially over once you turn in the final project. Also, my birthday is Monday!

D2: Did 100 LK runs last night at around 32 sec/run. I think I'll do another 100-200 tonight since I have very little obligation until May 8th when my summer position starts.

OVG: Played some MGS2 last night, and I'm wayy out of stealth gamer mode. I must have died 10 times before getting to and killing the first boss.
  11. CorruptedMollusk

CorruptedMollusk IncGamers Member

RL: Finished working a bit early to meet with the realtor. Finish meeting with her and then its eat and wait for the Bruins game to start.

D2: Likely not, but its hard to say

OVG: Still cruising through Skyrim at level 51. Nearly done (I think) with most of the side quests, and then its on to finish the game. Annoyingly, not much is a challenge to kill anymore with my main skills, so I've taken to less effective methods to keep it interesting. Also realized I have about a hundred potions that I thought I might use, but it turns out they're just dead weight at this point. Since hitting about level 20, I think I've used 1 healing potion, and I've never used a magicka or stamina pot.
  12. Malicious

Malicious IncGamers Member

RL: back @ work again... yesterday was a public holiday. Went to see The Avengers, which was a very good movie

D2: finished my Mat Enchantress. Found a Sur rune while doing Chaos for her, so I was quite happy with that... though HF was disappointing yet again, this time with a Hel rune -_- Starting a Hammerdin now so that I can more safely kill Baal (hopefully anyway).

OVG: none
  13. RuddyC

RuddyC IncGamers Member

RL: work, not much else. Some idiot on a bike almost knocked me over yesterday while I was running. He didn't even stop to say sorry :rant:. side a bit swollen, contusions on hipbone, I'll survive.

D2: no
  14. Vang

Vang IncGamers Member

@Headkick, 36 enough? I finally went to the doctor's last thursday to check out my hand that I thought was broken, here it is it is not a wise idea to keep boxing if you think your hand is broke. I have some bone bruisers on my hand that hurt like hell. Really messing up my workout schedule as the pain is quite unpleasant on anything I do. Giving it one more week before I get into anything really.

RL: Its my weekend today and tomorrow and have 10 pages to write for a final report due next week, lets see if I get around to it.

D2: Lost my Lord of Magi in Act2 NM after I entered my tp that I placed to reposition myself last night. Really irritated about that, was a fun character.

OVG: Waiting on D3 and TSW so not sure if I'm going to pick something else up.