Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

America Softcore I'm looking to team up with people and chat on skype

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by WICKED DADDY, Dec 3, 2012. | Replies: 5 | Views: 667

1. WICKED DADDY

WICKED DADDY IncGamers Member

I'm pretty new to the game still. I play with my dad mostly but I am a lvl 60 barbarian 4th paragon. Whirlwind build. I play when I'm off work and chat on Skype! If u would like to team up then send me a friend request @ W1CKEDDADDY#1625 and add me on Skype at "xtrememodzz.com" I might have some rare or legendary that might help u! I hope I can get me a team together! BTW I'm not a kid I'm 27 married w/ 3 kids and active duty military!

http://diablonut.incgamers.com/skil...rUnVuZV9FK1J1bmVfRCsyMDYxNDcrMjA1MzAwKzArMQ==
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  2. InsaneAction

InsaneAction IncGamers Member

3. WICKED DADDY

sounds good... 91F E-5
  4. WICKED DADDY

Im online right now!!!
  5. InsaneAction

InsaneAction IncGamers Member

Sorry to say I won't be moving back to the states till the 15th... I'm currently in South Korea about to go eat lunch. If I don't catch you during the week I'll be on all hours during the weekend.

Come to think of it this will be the last weekend I'll play for a month or two. The 13th the shippers come and pack all my stuff and put it on a boat to ship back home... That's gonna suck...

91F, nice... Never ran into any of y'all... I was a 33W though so I would think our 2 worlds didn't cross paths to often...
  6. WICKED DADDY

Sounds good
    Well like i said im online also if anyone wants to see my gaming community and join please visit my site at LODGAMING.ORG