Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

I want to ask you something about the Collectors Edition.

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by TheSennin, Mar 31, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 848

1. TheSennin

TheSennin IncGamers Member

I want to ask you something about the Collectors Edition.

Hi,

I want to buy 2 collectors editions for me and my brother and one addtionally for later purposes (Like selling it on ebay.com for a lot of money after a while, when the CE versions are very rare).

I live right now in germany because of professional reasons and want to buy myself the english versions rather than the german ones.

I dont want to order them from amazon.co.uk but from amazon.com.

You may not give a damn about it, but I dont want to buy the british version, since its english is slighly different from the english one.

Is the UK version of the collectors edition any different from the US version? I am asking because I dont want to pay taxes when I order it from amazon.com or bestbuy.com.

Hope you can help.
  2. LuMpX

LuMpX IncGamers Member

Re: I want to ask you something about the Collectors Edition.

Is the language in games really changed to reflect american english and british english?
    Almost can't believe that anyone would put so much effort into changes for such a little difference.

Did you come across games where there were significant differences between britEng and amEng ?
  3. droppin

droppin IncGamers Member

I got a British version of Heroes of Might and Magic 4 and there's no difference. I would assume it's the same with Diablo 3: CE. The only difference is prolly the legal mumbo-jumbo on the credits/manuals.

4. Fornica

Fornica IncGamers Member

Get any CE you want, download the game in any language you want via battlenet, problem solved.