Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

how to reroll number of sockets with cube

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by MeNTaIPaTleNT, Mar 8, 2006. | Replies: 4 | Views: 1433

1. MeNTaIPaTleNT

MeNTaIPaTleNT IncGamers Member

how to reroll number of sockets with cube

i know i know its been posted many times and please dont give me that arreat summit site because i cannot find the recipe on that site...or im just not reading it right but can some1 please tell me the recipe to reroll sockets on a socketed item please...call me dumb if necessary i wont take offense to it lol
  2. MapleBarb

MapleBarb IncGamers Member

you cant reroll sockets. once they're socketed thats a done deal. no second chances to try to socket it again to get a different number.
  3. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder IncGamers Member

Which also explains why you were unable to find it on the Arreat Summit.
  4. MeNTaIPaTleNT

MeNTaIPaTleNT IncGamers Member

o ok thanks for clearin that up...so whut CAN i socket then...i can socket the white items with a ral amn pamethyist and item?? that will create sockets right??
    can i do it more than once to the same item?
  5. Spiritclaw

Spiritclaw IncGamers Member

1 Ral Rune + 1 Amn Rune + 1 Perfect Amethyst + Normal Weapon = Socketed Weapon of same type. The number of sockets created will vary. The item must be normal and unsocketed. Low-quality items and superior items do not work. The item gets 1-6 sockets, randomly. However, the number of sockets is then restricted by the maximum number of sockets that base item with that ilvl can have.

1 Ral Rune + 1 Thul Rune + 1 Perfect Sapphire + Normal Helm = Socketed Helm of same type. The number of sockets created will vary. The item must be normal and unsocketed. Low-quality items and superior items do not work. The item gets 1-3 sockets, randomly. However, the number of sockets is then restricted by the maximum number of sockets that base item with that ilvl can have.

1 Tal Rune + 1 Amn Rune + 1 Perfect Ruby + Normal Shield = Socketed Shield of same type. The number of sockets created will vary. The item must be normal and unsocketed. Low-quality items and superior items do not work. The item gets 1-4 sockets, randomly. However, the number of sockets is then restricted by the maximum number of sockets that base item with that ilvl can have.

Only white items that are not low-quality or superior can be socketed using the Cube. You can only do it the one time. Once any sockets have been added, that's it. You'll have to find a new white item to try again.