Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[Guide] How to Post New Fan Art

Discussion in 'Fan Creations: Art, Music, Wallpapers, Fiction' started by Holyknight3000, May 14, 2012. | Replies: 2 | Views: 100781

1. Holyknight3000

Holyknight3000 D3 Fan Creations Forum Moderator

Greetings all; sorry if you are a registered user lately. The user galleries kinda went *boom*. They are still there but they don't work anymore. It is because of this; if you have any artwork that you want to share with the community please use these options as an alternative:

1) Attach the file to a forum post as an attachment. (this way the file is viewable and can still be downloaded and enjoyed by fans.

2) Use Image Hosting sites like imgur, imageshack, and deviantART. This way your artwork can be easily linked and shared with the fans.

Don't worry I see all the fan creations people post here every day. I add them to the d1/d2 & d3 fan art galleries whenever I can. If you have any questions about anything here please send me a PM and I'll help answer any questions.

Now get out there and show us what you have made!

HK
  2. Enkeria

Enkeria IncGamers Member

Hellooo

I cant create a new thread, it says I do not have permission. Strange, I can create elsewhere and I haven't been doing anything wrong. Got a Wordsearch picture I would like to share.. It is kinda fan-art, of some sort.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: and now it works.. LoL (8 Feb 2013)
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  3. FuriousMing

FuriousMing IncGamers Member

I was trying to post something just now and had the same problem....
    Weird since I have successfully posted stuff here before.