Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How to patch?! ARGH!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by brentr, Sep 23, 2005. | Replies: 4 | Views: 297

1. brentr

brentr IncGamers Member

How to patch?! ARGH!

Ok well I just installed LOD again after a long time but i lost my d2x cd but i had it burned... now heres my problem

i cant load the game without the real cd....

how do i go about updating versions to play on bnet ( yes i have a legit key ) ...

no cd crack? d2 loader or something?? i give up!! i just wanna play!!

thx, brent!

2. kryo

kryo IncGamers Member

ack, double post... read below

3. kryo

kryo IncGamers Member

Sorry, but this forum doesn't support the use of third party programs (even if you have a legitimate claim to a copy of the game).

It looks like your only legitimate course of action is to simply go buy LoD again (Blizzard will supply new discs for a nominal charge but only if your original was damaged and you can supply it to them, AFAIK); it really does not cost that much anymore.

4. k/t

k/t Banned

I had a CD which was "damaged"...shattered to smithereens more like. I don't have the parts (I threw them out), but I took a picture of the puzzle I made out of the pieces I managed to fish out of the CD drive.

Now it's just a simple matter of finding that picture and sending it to them.

5. MoonUnit

MoonUnit IncGamers Member

Looks like you are SOL here...don't do third-party programs aka hacks here. Just get a new LOD Cd...20 bucks.