Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

How catch125fcr 86fhr max block Nec

Discussion in 'PvP' started by moonlike, Mar 8, 2006. | Replies: 75 | Views: 4911

1. moonlike

moonlike Banned

How catch125fcr 86fhr max block Nec

sometimes i meet this necro in puby games i play with BvC( use grief +beast)
    hes realy goodly in tele and esceping from my ww i cant catch him faster than he kills me with bs and ibs i didnt met any good barbs on europa ld to show my how to play vs him but he' s the only necro i have meet who kill me like 10 : 2 . What tactic do u use for that 86fhr necs bc leap dont work well for me;/
  2. mainaman

mainaman IncGamers Member

use 2 fcr rings + arachnid

do leap /namelock tele/ww in this order
    leap will put the necro in fhr animation during which he cant tele ... so namelock tele on top of him and triangle ww.

and yeah for leap /ww to work well you need aloot of practice and zero lag
  3. Speederländer

Speederländer IncGamers Member

Get a ghost ww assassin and stunlock him with MB and traps. This is why good ww-sins can kill these types of opponents more frequently than good BvCs, we don't need 50 ping and perfect conditions just to make our duelers effective against the best/fastest teleporters (which includes most good casters, btw). :cool:
  4. Gotcha

Gotcha IncGamers Member

good necs will always be tough for your BVC especially if they are using SS since with max block they will most of the time block the first ww attempt and tele away. There are not that many baba's great at the short triangle WW. This is why necs are also on the top of most people's PVP list. Ghost sins can work great like speed says but even then a smart bone necro will attempt to stay out of MB range and spam tons of teeth, spear and spirit from a little more then a screen away (gogo mana pots :thumbsup: ). Fast necs that are good are a tough duel IMO in almost all matchups.
  5. Gotcha

Gotcha IncGamers Member

good necs will always be tough for your BVC especially if they are using SS since with max block they will most of the time block the first ww attempt and tele away. There are not that many baba's great at the short triangle WW. This is why necs are also on the top of most people's PVP list. Ghost sins can work great like speed says but even then a smart bone necro will attempt to stay out of MB range and spam tons of teeth, spear and spirit from a little more then a screen away (gogo mana pots :thumbsup: ). Fast necs that are good are a tough duel IMO in almost all matchups.
  6. mainaman

i dont know if you've sen those but in case you havent ,take alook at the necro vs BvC (the necro is pretty good imo and still...)

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=364388

ofcourse i am not implying that BvC is superior to a necro.. but i think BvC has the potential to do very well against a good necro...
  7. Gotcha

Gotcha IncGamers Member

Haha, Smash is a very godly barb. There are very few who can do what he does. Don't let all those video's make you think a BVC is superior to a great necro. Oh, and from what I hear Smash can beat any build. Watch his WW in the vids, they are so tight it is unreal (LOL).
  8. WhiteAlien

WhiteAlien Banned

I've beaten him before with my ES/light sorc. I did not know he is so godly :shocked: , but it was harder to duel him, than any other avarage BvC barb.
  9. Gotcha

Gotcha IncGamers Member

I am sure people have beaten him. I have just heard he is one of the better of the BVC's. After watching the vids it makes my WW look so loose compared to his tight WW's. I did not mean to praise him but I did watch the vids and his WW are nice and tight. I did see the nec vid also and those trailing BS looked like they almost got him :flip:
  10. De4dEyE

De4dEyE IncGamers Member

You play on West NL?
  11. WhiteAlien

WhiteAlien Banned

No. I play Europe.
  12. TarnishedHope

TarnishedHope IncGamers Member

Sure, it might be tough to hit them, but it's more than possible with good leap/namelock teleww.

Try catching a hi fhr/fcr sorc wit a BvC... With good FHR, leap won't do much to them, and with good tele they are the devils for my BvC...

I always thought he play on USWest? (he's my damn inspiration, the purpose to my BvC, lol) Why is he banned from forum? :prop: Sure he's a bit harsh with the challenge, but people do get emotional when noobs brag and won't back it up. I would think that it's actually quite understandable. ><
  13. De4dEyE

De4dEyE IncGamers Member

Oh, then I don't think you dueled the Smash in the vids. ~_~

ALSO, mike I need halp with my mage build. :X
  14. swiftrunner

swiftrunner Banned

@ WhiteAlien.
    Mcm (Mike) doesn't play on Europe. The barb you fought on Europe is an mcm wannabe. Smash is the godliest barb on west period.
  15. moonlike

moonlike Banned

And what is with Blobs i heard he was the best BvC.

And for the good fhr/fcr sorcs i should use leap or just try tele ww
    bc leap dont work for her to well.
  16. Speederländer

Speederländer IncGamers Member

Keep in mind that people tend to post videos that show good technique and/or that person in top form. Videos where the ww is sloppy time after time due to an off night or lag or whatever likely won't be posted anytime soon.
  17. Gotcha

Gotcha IncGamers Member

LOL, ya I understand that I was just commenting on how tight mcm's ww's were. Makes me sick looking at the tri whirl. But, back to the original post. In the necro vs BVC duel keep moving fast around the barb and casting spirit, teeth with spear thrown in. Try staying out of the leap radius as much as possible and don't let the barb get to close or leap may be all they need if they have as tight of WW's as mcm/smash.

Is there a FHR breakpoint that will somewhat nullify the leap FHR?
  18. mainaman

to stay out of the leap radius would mean make sure you dont see the barb on your skreen(assuming the barb has enough points invested in leap) then how is the necro going to hit the barb if he doesn't see him?

if there is a way pls tell me im curios
  19. -Ferro-

-Ferro- IncGamers Member

I play on Europe and I have, among other chars, a bone necro with max block, 125 fcr and 86% fhr. 2.8k life. Its name is LoveBoopi and here is how things go vs barbs:

-Non leap barbs + shield (BvB). I dont move at all, only spam. No matter how far/close we start from each other, I can say its 10:1 for me (sometimes things go weird and I can lose).

- Non leap barbs +2 weapons. I dont move at all neither. I beat unless we start the duel , lets say into his weapon range distance. If the barb can make tight triangle WW we are fifty-fifty

-Average leapers (BvC). With tele, I beat them, most of time their leap range is not large enough (one screen), or they cant do smarts WW´s. Or both.

-Good leapers: I only have met on europe NL one barb that is like 10:1 for him. The char name is Dagon, his leap range is close to 2 screens (I find this very important), his WW are very accurate and deadly. He uses grief+doom Zerker. His knick here on forums is morotsojs. With such a large leap range, I cant spam atacks even when he is out of screen. Within 3 leaps he pops on my screen, me fhr-animated, tele and WW, bye Im done. Pretty much as its shows on mcm videos.

I only use golem vs that barb, not very usefull shield vs leap, though. And I recast armor as much as needed ;) at any duel vs anyone :).
  20. mainaman

ty for the nice info Ferro
    my point was exactly that if one has a very long xp playing BvC and is skillful enough it is very possible to be atleast 50:50 with a good necro...