Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Hi, new forum member here & I had a ? about Diablo: Hellfire & the Unearthed Arsenal

Discussion in 'Diablo 1' started by DiabloIDiabloIIDiabloIII, Mar 30, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 3277

1. DiabloIDiabloIIDiabloIII

DiabloIDiabloIIDiabloIII IncGamers Member

I recently got a hold of the original Diablo + Diablo: Hellfire + the Unearthed Arsenal and I just installed them last night.

Basically, if I play the original Diablo (which I have never done) would I at any point in time be asked to insert either the Hellfire game disc and/or the Unearthed Arsenal disc through my progression of the game in order to access content from either of these discs??

Or would all of the installed files from both Hellfire & the Unearthed Arsenal be accessible through just having the original Diablo disc?

Thanks for your time and I hope to receive some answers in the not so distant future, peace.

-Daniel
  2. AntAnkh

AntAnkh IncGamers Member

Re: Hi, new forum member here & I had a ? about Diablo: Hellfire & the Unearthed Arse

Hellfire doesn't need the Hellfire CD after the installation; you keep the Diablo CD in the disc drive when playing. I have no experience with Unearthed Arsenal, so I can't say for sure.

Where did you get them from?
  3. DiabloIDiabloIIDiabloIII

DiabloIDiabloIIDiabloIII IncGamers Member

Re: Hi, new forum member here & I had a ? about Diablo: Hellfire & the Unearthed Arse

I stumbled upon an eBay listing that included Diablo, Diablo: Hellfire, Unearthed, + Diablo II & Diablo II: LOD (which I already owned) from an estate sale. Thank you for the reply.
  4. AntAnkh

AntAnkh IncGamers Member

I'm quite interested in knowing what Unearthed Arsenal is like. It'd be cool if you could share some info after playing.