Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hey. Statistics here. calcs...

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by nycionx, May 31, 2012. | Replies: 1 | Views: 1066

1. nycionx

nycionx IncGamers Member

Hey there! im new to the forum. I hope Im posting in the proper section here.? I've played diablo since it came out pretty much, but havent since 2003 and now im back after 10 years:) i play on us east and my account is the same as is here if anyone wants adding.
    i have found this forum quite helpful as i've been lurking in it for the past month or so.
    lots of great guides and helpful tips 'n hints.:)
    i want to give back to the community with something that i've been working on for myself but might prove useful for others too.
    since diablo is everything and also a numbers game (imo), this excel file might be useful to some. just an index basically and calculations time saver. check it out :)

ps. im not the greatest at math although i love it, pls correct me if you see anything wacked:D
    ps2. its a work-in-progress excel file. so ill likely be updating it over time. ill post a newer one later on.

2. Mungojerry

Mungojerry IncGamers Member

Cool stuff man. Why don't ya head over to the SPF and have a word or two with Fabian? He's the go to guy all things spreadsheets considered.