Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help with Nerco single player

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Bigolkevin, Jan 26, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 1919

1. Bigolkevin

Bigolkevin IncGamers Member

Hi, thanks for taking the time view this. I was just wondering if anybody could give me a single player necromancer build that could possibly get me through normal and nightmare, not hell. I am new to single player so I cant trade for items and I will not buy a new CD key until I find out if the community is still there. So if any suggestions on a neat build that is not really to slow but nice paced and fun to put some time in.

-Kl
  2. Bigolkevin

Bigolkevin IncGamers Member

Also what kind of weapons are good for necromancer? I have always thought maybe a bow to stand behind your skellys? maybe just stick to wands for the skill boost?
  3. Ladvarian

Ladvarian IncGamers Member

There is always the 'tried and true' Fishymancer. Named after it's creator NightFish an old huge hardcore Single Player Forum member. He has done many crazy builds, but this one is great for just completing the game with little to no items. The Fishymancer is capable of completing Hell also, though it can be slow at some points.
  4. royalairfarce

royalairfarce IncGamers Member

What lvl are u, u can try to shop for a +3 Skeleton mastery + 3 skellies if u can stand a couple of attempts (lots sometimes I settled with a +3 +2). Btw think the single player folks here do trade by mail.
  5. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Necromancers!
    If you skip the linky, the three skills you want are all level 1 skills (for 1.10+). Skeleton mastery and Raise skeleton. Amplify Damage.

Sit back and watch!