Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help upgrade my CM wizard gear

Discussion in 'Wizard' started by TwoToneFox, Jan 23, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 5682

1. TwoToneFox

TwoToneFox IncGamers Member

I know there's guides and all out there but I need some help with my CM wizard's gear . Right now she plays pretty good but as with anything more is always better , I'd like to get my Crit Chance closer to 50% if possible and obviously make her even better all around . I have 100m gold budget as of right now what would you guys suggest I upgrade/change .

Stat's

Crit Chance 40.5%
    Crit damage 278
    Attack Speed 2.59
    DPS is 164k (I don't use any buffs)
    Health is 43k

And here's a link to it all http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TwoToneFoxGT-1529/hero/26535680
  2. Ajita

Ajita IncGamers Member

yo TwoTone,

ur almost there, nice job. u can still get more IAS (increase attack speed) on ur rings... which u need. for a good CM wiz u need AT LEAST 2.70 AS and the more the better. u probably notice that when u hit a shrine that gives u a boost in AS (from where u r now it boosts u to about 3.04). u can lay down many more WW twisters and then start spaming ur EB (explosive blast) and DS (diamond skin) almost infinatley! it's amazing. remember its the EB that's doing most of ur damage. your WWs r just givinig u the procs.

and btw, u may wanna get rid of that astral prescence for either evocation or glass cannon. the evocation will help u better until u hit 2.70+ AS and then u can use GC for a beauty of a buff to ur damage. good luck!

and read up/keep abrest on CM wizies at the top of the Wizard forum: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?836968-Critical-Mass-Melee-Wizard
  3. TwoToneFox

TwoToneFox IncGamers Member

Thanks for the reply , I'm now close to 190k DPS unbuffed and with the crit chance Lacuni's I'm at 45% crit chance . I found my Unity ring with Crit Damage which gave me a big DPS boost . Where should I pick up AS ? I've seen other CM wizards roll with Inna's pants because of the AS but my Blackthorne's give me alot of survivability . I run Astral Prescence because I don't have to much Arcane On Crit so the extra maximum arcane with some regen from Astral Prescence helps .
  4. Ajita

Ajita IncGamers Member