Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE forum

Discussion in 'US East Standard - Ladder' started by spiffymcbang, Oct 26, 2011. | Replies: 28 | Views: 24066

1. spiffymcbang

spiffymcbang D3 Trade Moderator<br> America, USEast (D2)<br> Ne

Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE forum

New thread for the new ladder season. Same rules. Reminder that only FREE help may be ask for or received from here. Do not ask for or offer payment. Here's the first post from the old one:

This thread is for people to post if they need help or to offer help. Just like the old help thread. Don't charge people for help. If you want to charge for something that is within the rules make a trade thread. Also remember the site and forum rules apply here.

Posts we like:
    Can someone give me the Kurast Bazaar waypoint?
    I need help killing Duriel in nightmare.
    Diablo clone keeps killing me and then dancing on my corpse. Help.

Posts we don't like:
    I need a free Windforce, BotD, and Enigma armor.
    So and so scammed me, I need someone to hack them.

I'm sure you get the idea. Have fun. Enjoy and play nice.

2. templar34

templar34 IncGamers Member

Re: Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE foru

I'll kick this thread off - can someone help me with normal Diablo and maybe Ancients too? I'm parked in game templar1//1 if anyone is free. Thanks!

3. kronikchef

kronikchef IncGamers Member

Re: Help Thread - The one and only place to request or provide help in the TRADE foru

this might be a little off topic to this thread, and maybe not. I cannot post a new thread in any forum, it just stops loading about 75% of the way and gives me a blank screen. I have cleared cookies, run ccleaner, scanned registry, restarted 894573498 times, and nothing seems to work! Can anyone help with this?

4. Opiation

Opiation IncGamers Member

Can someone provide me with a rough list of what items are worth trying to socket for trade purposes?

That is, let's say I'm doing a Hell Chaos run, and a white ______ drops. I should pick this up and try to socket it and trade it, because it can be valuable.

An obvious example are phase blades. Eth Colossus Voulge are another. What other Weapons and Armor are worth picking up and rolling on? Thanks in advance.

5. tradinfool

tradinfool USEast Trade Moderator

Zerker axes, particularly ethereal
    any elite polearm class weapon
    3 skill Grand Matron Bows
    Elite armors, particularly the low st required ones (high defense)
    pally shields with 40+ res all
    Elite ethereal pally shields with 40+ res all

6. reddude

reddude IncGamers Member

Also, elite ethereal armors (that aren't superior) with 730+def. You socket these in the horadric cube to "bug" them, causing the ethereal bonus to be applied a second time. Armors that get 3 and 4 sockets and 1.1k + defense are valued fairly high.

Edit: I need a bit of help if anyone has time. My necro needs waypoints. I have all the important ones on my sorceress, so if I could give them to you then you give them to my necro that would be great (or if you already have them just give them to my necro! :D)

*reddude528

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  7. tgcid

tgcid IncGamers Member

Just wondering if this problem ever got resolved, and if so, how, as I've been having the same trouble for the past couple of days.

8. AceOfJacks

AceOfJacks IncGamers Site Pal

If anyone can help me with this ... PM me please. Figures the first clone I find in four hours, I find on a pure meteor MF sorc with no rejuvs and no additional gear ... I'm in a private game with Darblo now and I'm pretty much out of ideas. Forgot how far his range was.

Edit: desperate now. out of gold, so can't res merc. If anyone has the capability of killing this thing, please contact me ASAP.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  9. AceOfJacks

I guess nobody is willing to help me. Ah well, my first chance at an anni will be shot.

10. dburk

dburk IncGamers Member

hello...
    I am just starting on useast ladder as a meteorb sorceress, and I could really use some friends to play with...please message me in game, pm me, or reply...thanks a ton...I really look forward to playing along!...thanks in advance...

/w *burk

11. spiffymcbang

spiffymcbang D3 Trade Moderator<br> America, USEast (D2)<br> Ne

one item that ususally holds things up is an ad blockers. If you run one of those try turning it off.

sorry about that. If I had seen this I would have helped. Sadly I was busy then.

Thank you for atleast posting it in the proper place.

12. AceOfJacks

No worries, after I made my javazon I've been able to poke some clones to death and get some annis over the past week. Yes I missed out on my first one for this ladder, but it's ok. Thanks for the interest though. I knew there was a reason why I liked you. But not playing for 4 years makes me forget who the good people are.

13. culsandar

culsandar IncGamers Member

Anyone on that could assist me in hell? acts 2-4 specifically.

14. reddude

reddude IncGamers Member

Yeah pm me

15. Mrjones

Mrjones IncGamers Member

Could someone give me an x-fer?

16. qmonster

qmonster Banned

not so much help, but a heads-up... a lot of SOJs are being sold on the server i'm currently on. i didn't netstat-n it yet, so i don't know which...

anyway, i only just started a paladin and don't think i can kill dclone, if he spawns in my game. but maybe i can necro urdar him...

so if it happens, and assuming i can't kill him... if anyone else wants to, feel free to PM me or in game *robmafia

edit: nevermind. the game poofed/server crashed. yay, blizzard!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  17. jayrock

jayrock IncGamers Member

Have an uber game open but an unable to kill them so looking for help. Willing to pay if necessary, thanks.

*jgillispie if anyone is around.

Game is still up if anyone is interested as of 6pm central time.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  18. ershov

ershov IncGamers Member

Edit: Nvm found one

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  19. Laneer

Laneer IncGamers Member

A four socketed polearm would rock
    /m ltcbandli

20. jayrock

jayrock IncGamers Member

NVM, game crashed after diablo spawn.