Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help me to choose between Light Sorc or Javazon

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by lazycalm, Nov 12, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 1021

1. lazycalm

lazycalm IncGamers Member

Hi guys, I'm coming back to Diablo, and having previously owned a Hammerdin and a Fishymancer, I thought I'd give another class a try.

Due to some research, I found out I like the playstyle of both Lightning Sorceress and Javazon.

My question is, which of those will do better in high end content, and MF, specially MF.
    I intend in doing Diablo/Baal runs.

Any suggestions/guides you can link would be more than welcome :)

Thank you for your time
  2. Black Lotus

Black Lotus IncGamers Member

One question, will you still want to overload mf even after building some "must" expensive runewords like infinity?

Both are extremely effective. Javazon is great in Cows/CS runs and other crowded places, while Light sorc is great virtually everywhere.
  3. Namtar

Namtar IncGamers Member

Posting this to the sorceress board instead of the amazon board, it seems that you already have your answer in mind...
  4. Whitering

Whitering IncGamers Member

Javazon, easily. There are certain areas of the game where a light sorc will outshine a javazon, true enough, but in those areas a cold sorc would probably do just as well or even better. Where it comes down to it, the javazon is one of the most wonderful defensive characters with some of the best offence in the game. With a nice little defiance merc and a nice stone role for you and the merc you just won't be hit because they have a low chance, then you have max block and you dodge anything that gets through all that. Crazy awesome.

So, in the LI immune areas the Javazon can still easily kill stuff without a 36 point investment in another tree (Orb with some Cold Mastery).