Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Help help - mouse leaves screen!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Jossos, Sep 19, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 799

1. Jossos

Jossos IncGamers Member

Hi, I have two monitors, and when I move my mouse to the edge of the screen playing d2, it goes onto the other screen. How can I fix this without actually turning that monitor off? some kind of settings or something.

edit: I want to leave the screen open so I can have on there information and stuff

help is appreciated
  2. Cerberus

Cerberus IncGamers Member

Don't think there's anything you can do other than not run the game windowed. You'll still have the info on your second monitor visible, but you'll have to alt-tab out.

You probably have "-W" at the end in "target" in your shortcut. Rightclick the shortcut and remove that and everything should be fine.

If you only play ladder you can add "SKIPTOBNET -NOFIXASPECT -NS" (without the quotation marks) instead while you're at it.
  3. Jossos

Jossos IncGamers Member

no it's fullscreen and doing this. I dont play windowed mode >:/
  4. Cerberus

Cerberus IncGamers Member

If you're running windows 8 it could have to do with them there gestures I keep hearing so much about. Worth looking into I guess.
    If you're on windows 7 I can't see any reason why this should happen other than the game being windowed.
  5. Jossos

Jossos IncGamers Member

Nevermind, got it working. s'all good
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013