Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

help a newbie

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Console' started by casualz, Oct 11, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 413

1. casualz

casualz IncGamers Member

Hello , i am playing diablo for the ps3 and i like to play co op with my girlfriend but i also play alone.
    We got both a lvl 10 and solo i do have an level 10 and level 4 on hardcore.
    My questions are:
    Is there a difference in playing online?
    In Solo as beginner it it fun to also play a hardcore chaR?
    In game we can change difficulty from hard to medium when a boss comes, thats not fun?

If i almost die in hardcore i can quit game and change to hard with a full life and after change back to master??
    Any other beginner tips maybe? also to play alone maybe on master, and with my girlfriend on medium/hard?
    Hope for good reactions! thankyou
  2. Pitboss_2000

Pitboss_2000 IncGamers Member

- Enemies become stronger for every player that joins the game, so it takes more effort to kill enemies. Working together helps a lot.
    - I wouldn't do it, since you'll permanently lose your character if (s)he dies. I would get used to the game, first.
    - The game doesn't work that way. If you want to change the difficulty, you have to exit your game, and when you start again on the lower difficulty, you'll start in town and all the areas that you've cleared already will be full of monsters again so you will have to clear the dungeon again until you reach the boss. But, like you said yourself: that's no fun. ;)
  3. casualz

casualz IncGamers Member

thanks for your reaction!

2 more things:

If I play on hardcore, I mean I will never die , because I can just click start and put it on medium. And I can do all other trash on master an do bosses on medium, thats what i think kinda weird.

And should I just grind normal medium with my gf andsometimes my own character on medium/hard?

Grtz

Zie trouwens dat je nederlands bent, misschien dat je me afentoe tips kan geven^^
  4. ABeall

ABeall IncGamers Member

No. You can't. I don't think you understand what is being said. Lets say you start on master to clear the trash mobs... when you get to the boss... you can't just change the difficulty. You will have to change the difficulty, start out back in town. And make your way back to the boss. I have yet to play hardcore, but this is how it works. Hope this helped.

Sent From My Motorola Electrify Using Tapatalk 4