Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hello

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Soapy, Aug 25, 2006. | Replies: 8 | Views: 392

1. Soapy

Soapy IncGamers Member

Hello

Hello,

First an introduction : My name is Robert and im 17 years old. I'm living in The Netherlands.

Now my diablo-stuff
    Since march the 10th i'm playing Dialo2 Lod. I learned alot by surfing on this site and looking on thesxe forums. Had a lvl 56 softcore barbarian ( WW ) and then turned to hell. Tried a amazon first, but died at lvl 59. Now i have a lvl 92 Guardian sorc.

Here comes the question :

as i said, currently a lvl 92 sorc, hardcore.
    My items are :
    Full tal rasha set
    The ward ( shield )
    Magefirst ( gloves )
    Stone of jordan ( ring1 )
    Nagelring ( ring2 )

A few +life and +mana charms and Gheed's charm.

My build is :

Maxed Frozen orb
    Maxed Cold Mastery
    rest i have 1 point in each skill needed to get Frozen orb

Maxed Fire mastery
    Maxed Meteor
    10 Fireball
    rest i have 1 point in each skill needed to get Meteor

1 point in warmth
    1 point in static field
    1 point in teleport

i have 1246 life and 1004 mana
    my resis are 78/75/75/68.

My merc is an Holy freeze one, with tal rasha mask, Tyrael's might and the infinity runeword. The tyraels might + 2 ber runes are from a friend who stopped to play D2 :)

Here is the real question :
    WHAT should i change about my char? I can play hell sometimes simpel, but when it gets a bit harder, i am forced to quit. Mana is no problem at all, and i dont think my resis are either.

Any idea's?:laugh:
  2. Vivi

Vivi IncGamers Member

:shocked: How do you get a sorc that quickly lvl 92?! Mine is in her early 70's and exists for 3 years or so.....
    And hello fellow Dutchy, I'm rather new myself.:wave:
  3. erics

erics IncGamers Member

You're playing online aren't you?

What is the hard part for you?
  4. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

hello
    *kicks sloppys shins*
    i rekon with that kind of gear it could just be pla style needs work on ( i would dream for that kind of richness, you a bnetter?

/runway
  5. Soapy

Soapy IncGamers Member

No, i play single player. And the reason i got that lvl so fast becuase i got boosted very quikly to the act5 everytime, put on /p8 and bash along. I was about lvl 85 when my friend stopped, who had a lvl 98 avenger and died because his mom asked him for a phone number. After, he stopped playing :p btw i was boosted by his sorc :)

but i see i forgot to add since march 2005 hehe my bad.

It gets hard when the monsters are like the boss types with minions. I find it hard to kill them, and my merc keeps on dying for some reason ( not always IM )..i want this char so bad lvl 99 :p but hey..dont we all? :p

and im not that rich, just lucky...becuase he gave me all the items i could use for my sorc, and so got the full tal rasha :( some are from pit runs aswell )
  6. Cattleya

Cattleya IncGamers Member

You need more points in Fireball. :grin:

If you are doing Baal runs, I think you just need to be patient. Meteorbs are versitile, but they aren't always the strongest. A Blizzballer would probably be a better Baal runner. (Or with Infinity, a lighting sorc.) However, a Meteorb can get the job done.

Some quick, official business: If you want to trade or MP in the Single Player Forum or Single Player Trade Forum, PM me first. I have a couple of questions I would like to ask you should you want to take part in those activities.
  7. erics

erics IncGamers Member

All I can suggest for your merc is to get some more Life leech with perhaps a different weapon. I think that life leech is 1/4 it's listed value when you're in hell. A shaftstop would help with the % damage reduction, too. That can be found by running nm mephisto.
  8. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum.:wave: Wow, this is the third into post of the night for me. Is the D2 pop growing or are they all just moving to SP? Anyway, sorry I didn't get here in time to help with the shin kickers. Looks like you already read the stickies so, you should know about the squid. W_m should be along with your goodie basket. Few more details about yourself = more cookies in the basket. Well worth it.

Stop by the EMB some time and have a beer on me.:grin:
  9. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Welcome to the SPF!