Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Hello, Someone help out a veteran?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Icemanxx, Mar 3, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 765

1. Icemanxx

Icemanxx IncGamers Member

I am a die-hard Diablo fan and have been since i was a kid. I quit like 2 years ago for several different reasons i wont discuss because they are personal. However i am back and returned but i have lost all of my accounts and gear as well as long time friends. This is upsetting to me because it's hard getting back into a game i love so much with little to nothing. I have asked around in-game for some help and have found a few people who have given me a little here and there. More than i could have imagined. As for the rest of the community i was flamed, called names, etc. I don't mind childish kids who think they effect me in any way. I was wondering if maybe i could have some assistance with getting a tals set for my sorcy so i can at least start mfing and building my way up or perhaps an hdin set. (figured tals was less expensive) I can pay you back in the future with things you may need down the line when i get on my feet. Whichever you prefer if at all. If you don't want to help me out then please just don't post unless you have something positive to say. Thanks!
  2. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

I don't have any godly items / high end complete sets.

Since a month or 2, I came back as well, I can offer you my ingame assistance and perhaps lend a low/medium item I have gathered sofar?

Just a headsup, you might want to share your realm with us? Myself is playing on Europe / Softcore / Ladder.
  3. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

I too, am playing EUSCL. (Europe Softcore Ladder) And Im willing to help if I can! :)
  4. Icemanxx

Icemanxx IncGamers Member

oh my apologies im us east softcore ladder