Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hellfire should be farmed in a Team!

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by windstriker, Oct 19, 2012. | Replies: 7 | Views: 1876

1. windstriker

windstriker IncGamers Member

As most people have learned, the best way to farm Hellfire is in a team! Therefore, I thought it would be good to start a thread for Hellfire farmers to find other farmers! If everyone comes with an Infernal Machine, you'll gain 4 chances on an organ for each Machine you build yourself.

So, add your profile, about MP you expect to kill the users on and your contact info! Also, remember to tell where you are playing ;)

Faffner#1572
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Faffner-1572/hero/357121
    MP7 or higher
    Europe

Got 2 Infernal Machines atm, feel free to contact me in game if you want to kill some users and have a machine + gear for MP5 or higher! I want to be at least 3 players to kill them, preferably 4.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  2. oudam

oudam IncGamers Member

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  3. Greizer

Greizer IncGamers Member

Greizer#2557
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Greizer-2577/hero/18925704
    MP = ??? (I haven't tried the ubers yet, and don't want to waste my keys. I've run for keys on MP4, fwiw, and died a little bit. On MP 3 there are almost no deaths for me.)
    Europe ofc, got 3 machines.

I'm a tank DH but transitioning from a pewpew-build, so I've only got 400 all res which means some deaths in single player. If there were another tank or two, I think I could manage, depending ofc on the MP.

Note that my dps is deceptively low on the character sheet; my cold SoJ w/ Cull the Weak + bonuses to Grenade dmg from gear probably make the 'real' number somewhere around 100k.

I haven't communicated at all in D3 so far, so don't be surprised if you whisp me and I won't answer - I may not know how! :) I'm not sure how much time I'll have for playing but I aim to spend the machines before the end of this week.
  4. skanderbeg

skanderbeg IncGamers Member

skanderbeg#1629
    MP3 for keys
    Europe
    already 2 machines in stash and completing the third! let me know if you want to join/help for organs!
  5. XDoomasX

XDoomasX IncGamers Member

ExDoom#2535
    Mp3 for Keys but sometimes on mp4
    Expect 3ish 4ish MP
    Europe

Done once ubers for test on mp2 it was easy while carrying a friend dunno about higher
    Have 3 x Infernals and looking for group of atleast 3 who can provide their part of keys and do it on mp4ish to have a chance at ring.
    WW barbie, with ~55 base dps

Farmed for two days for those keys... I want my first ring :)
  6. MengNa

MengNa Banned

MengNa#2647
    I solo MP3/4 for keys with Archon Wizard, with Windup gear I can tank/permafreeze MP10 but hardly any damage. Would like to party with 3 other players who can do a lot of damage while I freeze the ubers.
    Europe
    Got 7 machines and counting.
  7. Apendecto

Apendecto IncGamers Member

I'm in. Newer player with self found gear. I've only got one machine currently but I'm using the key farm as an excuse to level up my barb.

Apendecto#1552
    Out of the US.
  8. Esekiel

Esekiel IncGamers Member