Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

America SC/HC Heaven's Redemption Recruiting Mature Players

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by PerfectEnigma, Dec 10, 2012. | Replies: 1 | Views: 728

1. PerfectEnigma

PerfectEnigma IncGamers Member

[​IMG]

We are a mature and legit play gaming guild that was created July 3rd of 2008. At that time we only supported Diablo 2 until March of 2009 in which we picked up World of Warcraft. As we promised we would support Diablo 3 on the day of its release on the Americas server. If you like weekly events, casually raiding and pvp, just some online gaming buddies, or need help in started Diablo 3 or getting through inferno we are the guild for you!

www.heavens-redemption.com

You will see navigation links on the top of the page. First, you need to click the Forums link at the home page and register a forum name. After you do this, click the DIII App or WoW App link at the top of the home page(depending on the section you want to join. You will then be directed to an application to fill out. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE WHOLE APPLICATION & REGISTER A FORUM NAME OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. When it asks how you found out about Heaven's Redemption, please say PerfectEnigma. So I get credit for recruiting you. If you have any questions feel free to ask me here or post them on the Heaven' Redemption site forum or contact area.

Thanks,

PerfectEnigma
  2. PerfectEnigma

PerfectEnigma IncGamers Member

I see a lot of threads on this forum looking for people to farm with in Inferno. Our guild currently has 2 nights a week that we have an Inferno farming Gotw(Games of the weeK). Last night, we farmed Inferno for 4 hours straight in a full guild group and having members on bench for when someone had to leave.

Screenshot