Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Hardcore Dual Dream Sorc - How to make more sturdy?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by stormpool, Apr 19, 2012. | Replies: 1 | Views: 2199

1. stormpool

stormpool IncGamers Member

Hardcore Dual Dream Sorc - How to make more sturdy?

My build is a little abnormal, based largely around normal/nightmare rushes.

Dream helm
    Dream shield
    Chains of "Honor" armour
    Echuta 3/20L orb
    Magefist gloves
    Raven Claw ring
    Wisp Project 20L absorb ring
    Arachnid belt
    Sandtrek boots

CTA, Torch, Anni, 5 Light Skillers
    Merc is infinity, gaze, eth-bugged fortitude.

I have pumped vitality, with enough strength to wear gear. I'm currently sitting at 1.8k life with self-bo (need a spirit shield to increase)

Skills are
    Max Lightning Mastery
    Max Warmth
    Max Thunderstorm
    Max Lightning Nova (currently..)

I will then max static (originally I had enchant, fire mastery - but I'm not using her for enchant boosting for now)

In 8 player nm baals everything dies quickly, but I don't have much block, dr or any fire absorb. Having just been playing a paladin with stormshield, enigma, hotspur, thundergods and ravenclaw with max block I feel spoilt by the feeling of invulnerability and want to try and get my sorcs like that. One thing I might be missing is the +15 life per kill from enigma.. maybe I could consider the change from CoH.

I know it's not very conventional, but any one got any suggestions? If I had hotspur is it enough to be able to stand unscathed versus hydra hmm..

Can energy shield do anything interesting for me? or is it a no-no for PVM due to mana burn?

Oh I could get rid of thunderstorm, and probably lightning nova if I need to pump a armour and telekinesis.

Never tried ES sorc before, what if I pumped it like this..

http://www.diablofans.com/page/tool...1101k0000011k01110kk0k00000000l0l0l0l0l0lal00

Where do I put my stats, vita/energy?
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  2. stormpool

stormpool IncGamers Member

Re: Hardcore Dual Dream Sorc - How to make more sturdy?

Decided to drop FCR down to 20% on magefist, get a crescent moon for the -LR

Got a dragon shield on switch, dwarf ring and hot spur

Dwarf + Crescent add magic damage reduction too

Not sure about skills yet though heh