Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Hardcore Act 3 MP1 Mf runs. Keeping a log

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Community Forum' started by Bluemoonman, Mar 6, 2013. | Replies: 5 | Views: 1783

1. Bluemoonman

Bluemoonman IncGamers Member

Hi I've decided to keep a log on hardcore for my mf runs to give people an idea what to expect as far as drops go. I will be running a WD Bears http://diablonut.incgamers.com/skil...uZV9CK1J1bmVfQisyMDg1OTQrMjE4NTAxKzIxODE5MSsx

Heres the run I'm doing currently with 395 mf 400 is the max at mp1 it takes me roughly 15 minutes to complete, I can do it faster but with less mf. and this is hc also. I will update every 5 or 10 runs to show progress

1 clear The core of arreat ( usually 2 elites)
    2 clear Tower of the damned level 1 counter clockwise, if i have 4 elite kill move on if not go to keep depths 3 and just run till dead end
    3 got to tower of the cursed level 1 and just got to the left side looking for a elite or shrine then go to the exit to arreat level2
    4 Arreat crater level 2 I run this backwards to the wp.
    5 Bridge of Korsikk just run the fields of slaughter in a big circle. I avoid the cave here because of experience with some nasty elites.
    6 Keep depths level 2 I know this scares some people in hc but I have no problems with this on my build.

runs 1-5: 1 set Natalyas Embrace(worth maybe 5 mil) 2 legendaries Grandfather(1-2mil), and sever(worthless)
  2. Bluemoonman

runs 6-10 3 legendaries Hellcat waistguard, 300th spear, and balefire all worthless, looks like I'm getting 3 items per 5 runs, hope I can keep that average.
  3. Bluemoonman

Finished 42 runs and I found 13 legendaries and 5 set items so far. 2 of the set items were of value both nat sets the boots and the ring. ring sold for 46 mil and the boots are now selling for 60 mil. I also have a decent maticore on auction but may need to lower price some
  4. Bluemoonman

Still farming mp1 tried mp2 but was to slow for my liking. added rakkis crossing and skycrown to the runs.

After 55 runs got 18 legendaries and 6 set items upgraded my blackthorne pants

Total from ah on items found so far 166 Mil
  5. Bluemoonman

Up to 76 runs so far here's the update. 36 legendaries and 12 sets not bad. total from sales is 265 million. Best item so far was a Manticore that sold for 75 mil and was from a chest. As of now I'im getting a item every 1.58 runs.
  6. SincereX13

SincereX13 IncGamers Member

Nice work for sure, keep it up.