Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Guess this paladins build????

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by theShockeR, Oct 30, 2007. | Replies: 3 | Views: 584

1. theShockeR

theShockeR IncGamers Member

Guess this paladins build????

Maybe this should be posted on the HC forums....but it's a paladin question. So here goes.......

I was in a duel game on US EAST HC LADDER just watching the duels. There was a paladin in there named "Skeies" he capatalized the i so his named appeared to be "Skeles". Anywho....he dominated everyone, almost instantly. He would kill full decked out people in a matter of seconds, it was insane. He killed a level 96 paladin in 1 hit. (that paladin was using the str bug so i'm guessing he had really nice gear).

Ok...now on to Skeies....He is level 89 or somewhere right around that. What I saw from him (he had STR bug) he had a 1h weapon with a arkane targe type shield, which could very well be a decoy and had his real stuff on switch. He did have a CTA sword. He used Conviction aura, and also had holy fire aura on. Which leads me to beleive he is an auradin. Now i'm not sure what his armor is, probably that holyfire armor. I want to guess he had a dream helm and shield and the holy fire weapon and armor. Not sure on the rest of his gear, with an active conviction aura. I never went anywhere near the gate for fear of dying by a glitch of some kind. I never same him teleport, but he did charge dysinc a lot. I'm not exactly sure on his helm or armor, but I never saw a holy shock aura at his feet, only convic and holy fire. He told me that his main attack that he used was smite (is that unblockable or something?).

From that information, can anyone make an educated guess on to what build/gear this paladin was using? It was insane watching him rip up people. I am 99% sure that he was using AA though. Because he would charge in fromt like 5 screens away, and one hit someone.
  2. ambid

ambid IncGamers Member

If he was doing alot damage, most likely a bugged auradin.
    Bug auradin can kill most ppl who dont have absorb in 2-3 pulses.
  3. theShockeR

theShockeR IncGamers Member

How would you beat a paladin like that? Tgods + 2 x dwarf star + something with more light sorb??
  4. ambid

ambid IncGamers Member

Enough stacked resist to negate hes conviction and tg + dwarf should do the job.