Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Guardian sentry and reflect damage

Discussion in 'Demon Hunter' started by 0blique, Oct 18, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 2303

1. 0blique

0blique IncGamers Member

Perhaps it's just me but I've noticed that I don't any damage at all from reflect damage when I'm inside one of the bubbles for the guardian sentry (rune effect that reduces damage by 15%). Is anyone else noticing this or is it just my imagination?

And while we're talking about the sentry, does anyone know offhand if the effects for aid station or guardian sentry stack multiple times if you are in multiple bubbles?

2. nightbeckons

nightbeckons IncGamers Member

both very interesting questions. don't have answers now but i can do some testing later.

3. 0blique

0blique IncGamers Member

Did some more testing today and it looks like they've fixed the reflect damage. The hot fix for Oct 18 ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7634966/ ) also kind of gives this away:

Fixed a bug with the Reflects Damage monster affix that caused it to generate errors and deal no damage when triggered by a pet

I'm going to do some testing for the second question. It should be easier to test the aid station first, but at first glance I don't think the guardian sentry overlaps.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  4. mysticc

mysticc IncGamers Member

Looks like shadow power might still be the best way to negate reflect damage then, unless you have lots of life steal on gear that is.