Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Gruesome looking injury in the Villanova game...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Gibbzilla, Mar 11, 2006. | Replies: 2 | Views: 338

1. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla IncGamers Member

Gruesome looking injury in the Villanova game...

I don't know if any of you are watching, but I just saw the most gruesome college basketball injury I've ever seen. Villanova Guard Allen Ray was in a scramble for the ball when Pittsburgh Point Guard Carl Krauser inadvertently(spelling?) poked Ray in the eye. I was repeatedly watching the injury to see if it appeared to be a serious injury, and as I got closer to my television I noticed what looked like his eye protruding from its socket. Allen Ray has been taken in an ambulance to the hospital for further examination, and if this is indeed a serious injury, Villanova could run into major problems in the NCAA tournament.

Adrian.
  2. PatMaGroin

PatMaGroin IncGamers Member

All I know is that after reading your description, my eyes are still closed. I'm a big eye-phobe, I can't even watch someone put contacts in. That freaks me out hardcore. Now lests see how my blind post was...

Aww, lests, so close to being perfect...
  3. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla IncGamers Member

***************** UPDATE*********************

Mark Jones just spoke with Ray's grandfather who said that it is not as severe as it first appeared, and that he now has slight vision. Doctors continue to examine him...