Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Great work everyone

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by OneSickSOB, Aug 25, 2011. | Replies: 5 | Views: 5569

1. OneSickSOB

OneSickSOB IncGamers Member

Great work everyone

I've been making my way through the pod casts while at work, and I love hearing you guys and gals go to town on every little detail about the game.

I've been a fan of the series from the beginning, but I'm just now going through the LOD expansion and loving getting back into the game,but you guys and gals are hardcore! Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

I'm 37 and have spent most of my gaming time on consoles over the last few years, but D3 is the game that is going to pull me back into the pc gaming world.
  2. Elly

Elly Administrator

Re: Great work everyone

Hi and welcome OneSickSOB,

Thanks for your kind words on the podcast, I'm happy to hear you're enjoying them. Happy to hear D3 has lured you back to the PC world too:)
  3. BPHusker

BPHusker IncGamers Member

I first came to the site in 2000 to read about D2. Now with the D3 beta approaching I decided to check out the site again and found out you had a podcast. I just recently subscribed and have been listening at work and I'm liking what I'm hearing. You guys are great!
  4. OneSickSOB

OneSickSOB IncGamers Member

Thanks for the welcome Elly, still working my way through LOD, and getting excited about the beta starting, my computer will play Starcraft 2 on the lowest setting hoping it will run D3.
  5. continual

continual IncGamers Member

I'm also a work listener. I love it when a new episode shows up in my RSS feed!
  6. swtorcreditsyu

swtorcreditsyu IncGamers Member

The game is perhaps not such a simple game.