Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

[US East] Got myself stuck

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by AreEyeSeaKay, Oct 1, 2013. | Replies: 5 | Views: 2857

1. AreEyeSeaKay

AreEyeSeaKay IncGamers Member

Just started this ladder and someone random popped in my NM game and rushed me to hell. Now I'm 51 in act 1 hell.

Is there an easy way to find NM games? Like chat channels? I don't have any characters in NM right now. Either that or I'm going to need to find a rush to chaos until 60, then to baal.

Any help/info would be much appreciated!
  2. TheSpooeySpooer

TheSpooeySpooer IncGamers Member

That sucks, I hate that. Unless you are making the games yourself or as you stated, have another character in nightmare, its a rap. Ill be on this weekend hit me up I see no problem in getting you to A4 in hell.
  3. AreEyeSeaKay

Thanks for the offer! Got myself to a4 eventually and did chaos runs. Met a few people who helped me through ancients, and now I'm good to go.

If you are up for it, I could still use help with cleaning up some quests in hell!
  4. sixwings

sixwings IncGamers Member

I'll be around a bit too and can do/go anywhere with my pally. Msg me if you need help account name crazycanuck
  5. AreEyeSeaKay

I added you sixwings. I've actually had you on friends for a few weeks now, only seen you on once. We must have conflicting schedules!

I was able to clean up all my quests finally. Light immunes no longer a problem now that I have a crescent moon. I lost a fcr break point, mf, damage and resists, but I can actually take out LIs in a respectable amount of time.
  6. sixwings

sixwings IncGamers Member

ah yeah i havent been playing as much since its almost reset time. Glad you got through it!!