Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Bug Going to act IV on Expansion.

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by OldRaven, Feb 4, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 1413

1. OldRaven

OldRaven IncGamers Member

Returning back to an old favourite of mine I have been able to install and run the Diablo II and the expansion set on a Windows 7 Enterprise installations. No major problems earlier but now I´m stuck.

All quests completed and I've got Mephisto´s Soulstone but I can not get to the portal no matter how I try. Either I´ve forgot something or I have found a major glitch in the installation. I can see the way I´m supposed to take but I can not get down the steps...

Downloaded the installation from the net as part of registration, actually they remembered me an I´ve still got my old account, and besides smaller issues with the graphics this is the one major problem.

Any idea of what can be done about it?
  2. DjSlayer

DjSlayer IncGamers Member

Did you join a game with your character or did you create it? If you joined a game with your character the creator have done the quest and you dont get it, create a game and try again

- D.J.
  3. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

As mr DJ says, check if youve done the quest!

Peace
  4. OldRaven

OldRaven IncGamers Member

I created the game myself and late last night I killed Mephisto for the third time. I do not know what happened but this time I could pass the portal.