Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Godly Glass Cannon

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by tooyak, May 9, 2006. | Replies: 2 | Views: 552

1. tooyak

tooyak IncGamers Member

Godly Glass Cannon

Hey guys i must be a noob to all of u, so im going to ask a few questions that were already asked dozens of times already lol,so if u can maybe lend me some help it would be great. Im on my ninth pally and i wanted to make a fun pally to play and gamble with. I made all the hybrids and classic styles of pallys already but i have never even seen or heard of a Glass Cannon (Charger w/o shield) lol sounds fun to make This guy is not for PvM and lol of couse not all PvP lol just for sh&% and giggles....lol...just for fun ... I need help with gear.... of course no res lol and no shield so i will die in any hell duel if i get hit even once lol...so heres what i got..any input at all would be great and please tell me if i should change any of my gear and why please. Thank you all for taking the time to read this and please take the time also to press that little button and write a reply on how stupid my char will be ...lol...or how i can change anything

lvl 85 Ladder Chager (The Glass Cannon)

Helm: Guillaumes Face or Shako I was going for GFace
    Armor: Fort upgr
    Wpn: BOTD T-Maul
    Ammy:Highlords or Mara's or Angelic I was going with High Lords
    Rings: Raven and Angelic or soji,BK,some kind of combo...lol
    Belt: Dungo or Arach i was going with Dungo's
    Boots: Goores
    Gloves:Draqs

and of course anni,torch and a buch of gcs...

Any input on changer? price shouldent be a problem, just looking to build a fun charger to mess with i would like to make this a one hit wonder... lol... Please help :)

Thx Guys
  2. HeavAngel

HeavAngel Paladin Moderator

Welcome to the forum
    Here's the Forum Rules :rolleyes:
    Here's the Guide Thread

Here's another link. The Arreat Summit

REQUESED BY MEMBERS-->>Up on top there is a very handy search tool. :thumbsup:
    Type in what you're looking for and most likely you find a lot of threads on the subject.
  3. MegaFlame

MegaFlame Banned

IMO a godly glass cannon should use:
    fort
    ebotd t maul
    highlords
    shako
    rends
    gores
    spider
    dual ravens
    combat gc's
    torch
    anni

I roughly calculated 75k+ damage but it could get higher with perfect items. What's so glass cannon about this though is indeed, that is has basically no defense and low resists.