Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

getting energyshied from an item + all skills?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by rsxxx, Feb 4, 2004. | Replies: 5 | Views: 386

1. rsxxx

rsxxx IncGamers Member

getting energyshied from an item + all skills?

would telekinesis still help E.S. if I get E.S. from an eldrich orb and boost them with + skill items? (so basically none invested into energy shield)
  2. Syphilis

Syphilis IncGamers Member

yes it will work
    other question : is there a TK charge item with a big Slvl for free synergies ?
  3. Suryl

Suryl USEast Trading Moderator

I don't believe there is any such thing as free synergies. Synergies only work through actually placing in the skill points, no plus skill items will add to a synergy. Unless there is an exception to this rule for energy shield that I didn't know about.
  4. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Charged items add synergy bonuses to the skills that they would normally synergise with, on condition that you have no points in that skill yourself.

The most commonly known application of this is the Marrowalk 'bug' with Necromancers.

Sadly I don't think any items with high-level Telekinesis charges exist - you can get low levels easily enough, but high levels... you'd only find them on a Set or Unique, and I don't remember any with TK charges...
  5. Suryl

Suryl USEast Trading Moderator

I did not know this. Ah soon my head will explode with the ever increasing amount of knowledge contained in it. :D If only some of that knowledge were actually useful that would be nice indeed.
  6. Syphilis

Syphilis IncGamers Member

you mean useful in real life ? :lol: