Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Gear choices to reach fcr breakpoint

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Logician, Aug 12, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 2048

1. Logician

Logician IncGamers Member

Hi. I use light sorc

Gear is: griffon, hoto, coh, arach, magefist, 2xsoj, mara, spirit, war trav

Here lies a problem. As you can see I cannot reach 117 fcr breakpoint if i want to swap magefists for chancies due to lack of MF. I am worried because I found a lot more stuff wearing full tals than with this setup even though I kill a lot faster.

What are my options regarding the change from magefists to chancies? I know that there are some rare amulets out there but they are very expensive and I wonder whether there is another options which is cheaper. If not, then I will save for amulet.
  2. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

I'm pretty sure you have 140fcr...

Griffons (25)
    Spirit (35, easy to get)
    Hoto (40)
    Arach (20)
    Magefists (20)

Swap out the magefists for chancies, and you could swap a SoJ for a nagel too. If your spirit is 25fcr, then swap out one SoJ for a fcr ring.
  3. Logician

Logician IncGamers Member

Uh oh...lol

I have no idea why I did not count correctly. Thank you for a mistake. I was counting the MF after last night's 3 hour sleep watching meteorites lol :D

As one man used to say: "every man has his moments of stupidity" when he could not find what was wrong with his pager and a boy came and replaced the batteries :D
  4. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal