Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Gear Advice for MultiShot farming build

Discussion in 'Demon Hunter' started by Cozmo, Jun 22, 2013. | Replies: 2 | Views: 4551

1. Cozmo

Cozmo IncGamers Member

Hi Guys,

I'm following the excellent multishot guide that prioritizes chance to crit and dex. I'm not 1 shotting most mobs in Act3 yet when I crit, so I think my damage is still too low. I only have about 1.5 million gold. Are there any obvious, cheap upgrades I can make?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wraitheist-1497/hero/26616075

Thanks!
  2. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

I don't think there's anything you can upgrade for 1.5m gold at this point besides your shoulders. I think some 170+ dex Vile Wards should be in your budget. Everything else is probably 5-10m+. I do have upgrade advice though when you do have the gold for it:

First, lose those all res gloves for some crit chance, crit damage ones with dex (and vit if you have the gold). Unless you plan on standing around for a while and not kiting, the all res isn't for this build. Next, upgrade the amulet for one with a really high crit chance, dex, vit, and as much crit damage as you afford. After that you should get a crit chance Nat helm, but a good rare with dex, vit, and crit chance might be more affordable. If you get a Nat helm with crit, then you can change out your Nat's ring for a crit chance, crit damage ring with dex and vit. Once you are one or two hitting most mobs you won't need to worry about having that much discipline and losing 20 from the four piece set won't bother you so much in exchange for the added damage.

Hope this helps.

sent from my GalaxySIII
  3. Cozmo

Cozmo IncGamers Member

That helps a ton! Thanks so much!