Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Gauss members

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by dyolf, Jul 12, 2008. | Replies: 191 | Views: 7408

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dyolf

dyolf IncGamers Member

Gauss members

To get access to op gauss you have to post in this thread.

- Post all accounts that you plan to use in the channel

- You have to accept the gauss rule of 'play fair and nice'. In particular this means no cheats and no grabbing.

- If you know a channel member that can 'vouche' for you, please mention this.

- Include a paragraph of readable text with decent spelling to introduce you. You should give some information on your gaming background and a general impression of yourself, so that other players in the channel get to know you a bit.

2. Maakari

Maakari IncGamers Member

Re: Gauss members

Hello, dyolf.

I'm old member of op gauss but got banned becauseI "leeched" on baalruns that was running bot. I have quit all that stuff time ago and I wish I could have access back to op gauss.

- Accounts I plan to use in the channel: Rumilus, Rumilus2 (got fair nice bo barb and incoming enchanter)

- I accept all the rules.

- s1n may vouch that im fair guy for this channel.

- Played Diablo II since 1.09, also have played games such as Guild Wars for few years and World of Warcraft for one year (quit it though, dont wanna pay for it anymore)

3. Zelator

Zelator IncGamers Member

Hai floyd, maybe you don't remember me but I'm there :p

Acc's I'm using atm is *Sober. and *Sob. (with the .), I might create a new account in the future, but I'll let you know...

I accept all the rules, but I still see some people from the channel who uses chantbots.. thats not allowed is it?!

Well, I'm a little boy from Norway, I think I have played this game since I was... 9? Well, from 9-12 doesn't really count since I was über noob then..

I hope I get access in the channel,

Cheers

4. dyolf

dyolf IncGamers Member

Hey Sober!

Thanks for the post, did not know you were from norway. Cya around in the channel and stay safe!

-dyolf

5. ThomasJohnsen

ThomasJohnsen IncGamers Member

Hello :wave:.

Name: Thomas (Tom)
    Profession: Teacher
    Hobbies: Fishing, Ornithology

I know and understand the rules! :nod:

I have noone that can vouch for me, as such, but I know several long time users of Gauss Channel. Personally I have been a channel member since the channel started, but as I prefer to play with people I know (and trust), I rarely use it. Also I am a bit slow and get easily confused, so I tend not to play games with too many people in (I might end up getting someone killed by accident). Still - I like the idea though, and who knows? I may end up using it alot later on, when the ladder matures.

I only use 2 accounts: TJ_Hardcore (main account with all my characters) and TJ_Hardcore2 (mule accounts), and frequently (allways!) I run DII on 2 computers simultaneously, allowing me to BO/Chant myself and the party. This may result in me not responding to chat, as it may pop up on the inactive character.

...anyways :coffee:

6. Jarath

Jarath IncGamers Member

Account: *ChrisRoxxxors
    Rules: Totally fine by me.
    Channel members: Unfortunately I don't know any, I haven't played Diablo 2 for several months, possibly even a year.

My name is Chris, I'm from the UK and I'm 23 years old. I've played diablo 2 and LOD on and off since 1.09, although I've never really had a hardcore character, always played softcore. I'm a fairly easy going kind of guy, I like to speak my mind and sometimes my language can be somewhat... colourful, my sense of humour can be a bit dry at times but if this a problem for people then I don't have a problem toning it down. I'll talk about anything and everything, whatever the topic of conversation may be I'll probably have an opinion to share. I currently only have the one account and I can't see myself needing more than that, right now I only have 2 characters, my HC lvl 36 skelliemancer and a SC lvl 18 blizzsorc (both ladder).

I only speak English fluently I'm affraid but if the rest of you Europeans want to speak in your native tongues then I don't mind... as long as you don't talk trash about me. ;) I don't really play many other games since my computer is almost 5 years old now and I don't really see myself upgrading it any time soon. Newer games just don't seem to interest me much these days, I have much more fun playing older games like Xcom, Dungeon Keeper and diablo 2. I even loaded up the original Diablo last week. :D

7. Pride

Pride IncGamers Member

HMm, I'll write this post the way TJ did..

Hai :wave:

Name: Thats a secret...
    Hobbies: Computer, ladies, bycycling, some other thingies.

I understand and accept these great rules, I probably won't be playing as much with OP Gauss anyway, since I'm a lone wolf and I never rush..

I think Zelator can vouch me, and if he can't I AM a good guy :girly:

My favorite char's must probably be sorceress, necromancer and barbarian... The mobility of a sorc, the "dark thing" and the cool summons & spells the necro provides, and, ofc, hitting people/monsters in the head with a tool of choice cannot be overlooked..

My accounts are

*Pride1
    *Pride2

I hope I'll get access to this sanctuary, cya guys around~!

PS: Check the thread "greeting from a new guy", I wrote a lil bit there too..

Cheers

8. sahlakh

sahlakh IncGamers Member

Handle: emp/empeh (can't even remember why I picked up this name when joining here)
    Acc: *empeh/*empeh2
    Rules: are meant to be broken... except the ones we have here. :p

In addition to D2, I've played a lot of Couter-Strike, HoMM2/3, PES, Zeldas!, Super Metroid! and Guild Wars to mention some.

I always keep coming back to D2 for a while, mostly when the ladder is reseted. This time I'm going to take it kinda slow, so I won't get bored (and annoyed all the crap that is related to this wonderful game) that fast.

Need to rebuild a sorc, because of the first deeds this season, looking forward to play with you some NM baals at least. Also, my ama is there to help you in the challenging areas of the game. :)

9. Jarath

Jarath IncGamers Member

I just realised I made a typo with my account info, it's only got 2 Xs, not 3. Looks like dyolf has already added me from the other thread though.

10. Jman5

Jman5 IncGamers Member

Hello, As I mentioned in the Banana members section, I recently got back into diablo 2 and wanted to try my hand at some hardcore. It is a lot more exciting, but I am tired of having to worry about pkers in all my games. I would appreciate joining and I really like the rules you have set up. (although I dont understand how you determine who gets what if two people want the same thing).

Unfortunately all my friends are low level hardcore players who came over from warcraft 3, so I don't really know many people on diablo 2 (except a guy named Hacksaw).

My account is Jman5@USEAST
    Character name: Pallidium (currently level 74)

11. harryjnr

harryjnr IncGamers Member

Hi guys, I'm another old time Diablo 2 player who's interest has been renewed with the announcement of Diablo 3 (there seem to be quite a few of us).

I haven't played this game in five years, but I think I'm picking it up again slowly. I admit I was initially dismayed to find that the general population of Bnet could still generously described as "simple minded"... so I made the jump into hardcore as I heard the players there are a cut above the rabble.

My current character is a level 42 bone necro, named JonesMcBones, who has just taken his first tentative steps into nightmare. I've played solo so far as I've read about some of the nasty tricks PKs can get up to (I don't mind dying, but to hacks... no thanks) but this community has given me a hope of the possibility of some decent cooperative games.

Account is harry_jnr, thanks.

12. dyolf

dyolf IncGamers Member

Hey harry, i think you will like channel, welcome!

-dyolf

13. dyolf

dyolf IncGamers Member

@jman5: I am not shure if you posted in the right thread, are you shure you are playing on EuHCL?

14. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

I just noticed that neither of us bothered to mention which realm the channels were on in our "member" threads. We are so pro, I guess we like to make things complicated for people.

-hps

15. Baranor

Baranor IncGamers Member

To get access to op gauss you have to post in this thread.

Ok, im here

- Post all accounts that you plan to use in the channel

- btk-baranor (PvP account)
    - dal-kurzak (pvm/mule account)
    - baranor (pvm account)

- You have to accept the gauss rule of 'play fair and nice'. In particular this means no cheats and no grabbing.
    I believe. I shall not cheat, and I shall not grab

- If you know a channel member that can 'vouche' for you, please mention this.
    dyolf

- Include a paragraph of readable text with decent spelling to introduce you. You should give some information on your gaming background and a general impression of yourself, so that other players in the channel get to know you a bit.
    I EAT SEALS!

16. dyolf

dyolf IncGamers Member

Oh, yes. Too bad we can't change the first post and correct this. I also did not think of it, because 'everyone' knows where these two channels are.

17. TimPro

TimPro IncGamers Member

Hello everyone!
    I'm just another old D2-Player who just started playing again after Blizzard announced Diablo 3.

My name is Tim and I've been playing Diablo since the release of D1 till the release of patch 1.10 in Diablo 2-LoD, with a few breaks. I haven't touched the game for years due to World of Warcraft, but since I decided to quit WoW few months ago I decided to give D2 a go once ago. I started playing D2 around 4 days ago - Started a Necro summoner on HCL, and he is level 74 now, I'm just lacking some friends to do Baal runs on Hell with, so I hope you can help me here :)

Account is TimPro - Thanks :)

18. Galifianakis

Galifianakis IncGamers Member

Hey everyone!
    Name: Kevin

I accept the rules :)

Current accounts: *KevN86

I've not played diablo2 for quite some time, but back in the day (I quit before 1.10) I played me a lot of hardcore :) And with diablo3 announced, I felt the urge to get back into it! And hardcore is the only way to play diablo2 IMO... So here I am, looking for exactly what Gauss seems to be, a community of honest gamers.

Unfortunately I know no one to vouch for me, but I'm sure I would soon and quite easily make friends with all of the regulars in the channel :)

Thanks!!!
    -Kevin

19. Grimey

Grimey Banned

Hi all! My name is Miikka, Im from the cold parts of europe. I been playing about over 3 years now and still going at it. Softcore was my thing for a long time, but not anymore, Hardcore is my new love. Always looking new people to mess around with. My favorite class always been the Necromancer. Currently trying to build the ultimate golem tank.

Account: grime
    Rules: I accept every rule.
    Vouce: No.

20. Olls

Olls IncGamers Member

Hey guys,

I guess I got hit by diablo fever once again after seeing the D3 announcement and the hype it's surrounded by.
    I'm just another one of those oldskool players that quit 6 years ago due to war3, and a bit later, wow.
    I used to play with OA and RBH back in classic and 1.08 - .09, and hunt down some BMPK people on euro and east.
    Some people here might remember those names, others might not.
    Anyway, hook me up with channel access on *drollie and *xero-homicide if possible.

Thanks and hope to see some of you in game. :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.