Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

game list issue

Discussion in '1.13 Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by aureliann, May 26, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 3640

1. aureliann

aureliann IncGamers Member

I play on Europe realm and most of the times I can't see any games in the list, with luck there will be a maximum four games.
    There are games created because if i type "act 1" I join it even if it isn't in the list
    The same thing is on the other realms as well.
    I reinstalled the game and applied the patch manually but no change..Is there a known fix solution for this ???
  2. Maxpovver

Maxpovver IncGamers Member

I don't know about a possible solution for this issue. But I would like to know about a fix as well, if there's one. I only have this problem when I play at normal difficulty, you too?
  3. Tbone

Tbone IncGamers Member

Bnet doesn't show games that are full on the list that comes up. In normal most games start out as full because all the spambots join in. Unfortunately even though they leave the game shortly the lists don't seem to update that they aren't full anymore. I guess it's incentive to get to hell as quickly as you can.
  4. Maxpovver

Maxpovver IncGamers Member

Happily, there was no game list issue today. Are you sure bots are the cause?