Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Friends list show always offline

Discussion in '1.13 Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by argonath, Jan 11, 2013. | Replies: 2 | Views: 6500

1. argonath

argonath IncGamers Member

Hello
    I have a problem concerning my D2 friends list, every time I type command /F L, information comes that all my friends are offline even when I talk with a friend in the same game, he can whisper me with no problem but I cannot message/whisper to him cause I see him offline , when I try I get the message that character is not logged on which off course he is.
    This started few days ago, at first I thought no1 from my friend list is playing but now I know I have some issues.

Every help is welcomed

ty all

Regards

Argonath
  2. Solar Ice

Solar Ice IncGamers Member

Are you using Sandboxie to run muliple instances of the game on the same computer and running multiple chars on the same account? IIRC, you will not be able to see your friends online because your acc will automatically have "# 2" added to it on the "sandboxied" instance that you are running, thus not recognising any of your friends being online.

At least that is how I recall it.
  3. argonath

argonath IncGamers Member

Thanks for the reply Solar Ice
    I did not use anything you mentioned , just came here to reply that all is ok now. I have cleaned my disc reinstalled the game, most likely problem was with my comp :)