Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Free for you/giveaways.

Discussion in 'Diablo 1' started by ravenlore, Mar 21, 2012. | Replies: 5 | Views: 2109

1. ravenlore

ravenlore IncGamers Member

Free for you/giveaways.

players may want to come back to D1 but not have the wealth to gain momentum. I have these items that can be yours- (will add more)

-naj plate x2,
    -savage/heavens bow, 3-7dmg/111%/+15,
    -obsidian/heavens 6ac/40%/+47
    -crystalzod ring 47%/16
    -saphire/lion ring 58/57
    -tele book
    -obsidian/deflection helm 40/-4
    -Archangels/Wiz staff +24

1 per person thx.

All 100% legit ... found by uncoveredII.

2. effervo

effervo IncGamers Member

Re: Free for you/giveaways.

Hey there, I actually reinstalled D1 again yesterday and logged onto Bnet for the first time ever. If you are feeling generous, I would greatly appreciate an item :) I started playing a Sorc because I never got very far with one and so far he's level 12, but I kept dying so I went with a Warrior. Only item in the list that rings a bell is the Naj plate.

Is there a way to view the items in D1, or is the only way to drop it on the ground? I'm just curious what the exact stats are for some of the other items as I have no idea what it is >.>

and funny, I just came on the forums here to read up strategies for leveling etc heh

3. ravenlore

Alright I will help you out :nod:

To view items you can see the ones on chars by going to trist.am. VERY nice site. (but youll only see stuff Im currently wearing on chars, not gifters.

to see prefix and suffix ranges/definitions, check here-
    http://extreme-gamerz.org/diablo/viewdiablo/itemchart

As for class Id recommend going back to the sorc, because its the best way to accumulate wealth. (I could show you how to Laz run if you forget) I will give you items to get him into a well-tuned killing machine. :yes: I guess just a naj plate,royal circlet (RC), dreamflange(df) (if I have anymore spares) and prob. 2 random zod jewels and a harmony. shield will have to see. all legit gear ofc.

I am uncoveredI,II,III in deu-1 euro. better players than the american zones.

4. effervo

effervo IncGamers Member

Wow, that is a nice site. Like I said before, this is the first time ever playing bnet in Diablo 1 lol. I'm not terribly familiar with how the various gateways work but I'm in US-east currently. I'm pretty sure I can switch gateways and create a new battlenet account with my character and be able to log in. You can probably find me on as either effervo or ebullio. Just let me know if you'd like to meet up :)

5. effervo

effervo IncGamers Member

Hey Raven, you just whispered me a minute ago. I was there, but in the middle of fighting some lightning demons in the caves. By the time I got free you had logged off :(

6. ravenlore

that a problem, thats happened to me before. I also go afk a ton while playing so if I dont respond it probably means Im off.
    hope everything is going well, I have more stuff for you if you need, just try to work on getting rid of the invisible player glitch and we will be good to go :yes: I think harrrfreshmeat tech section has a way to fix that.