Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Forum Mini-Mafia: The Room Tribute Game

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by BipolarChemist, Aug 11, 2013. | Replies: 243 | Views: 9737

1. BipolarChemist

BipolarChemist IncGamers Site Pal

RULES:

This rules set is modified and borrowed (stolen) from Caluin Graye's "Returning to the Roots" mini-mafia game. Standard Forum Mafia rules apply. Summary:

1) Each player has a vote per day phase. Votes and unvotes are placed as such:

Vote: Pharphis
    vote: Phar
    Vote: Farfuss

Unvote: Pharphis
    unvote: Phar
    Unvote: Farfuss

The formatting, capitalization and spelling is not important in this game, so long as two things are true: I can put 'vote:' into the search filter and find them, and it takes me less than half a second to determine who you're voting for. Unvotes must come before revotes.

2) A person will be locked and lynched at end of the day if they have votes equaling more than half, rounded up, of the players still alive. The lock happens immediately, so vote carefully. (I.E., there is no "will be lynched, but not yet a lock" mechanic). If voting is a tie with no lynch+lock achieved, there will be a no-lynch.

Eg. With 9 players alive it takes 5 players to lynch and lock the lynch.

3) Day will be 48 hours, night 24 hours. No posting in thread during Night. We will be starting with a Day phase.

4) Mafia will have Day talk.

5) This game has a specific set-up similar to old-school mafia games. There will be 3 Mafia Goons, 6 Vanilla Town, and 1 Cop.

6) Role Definitions:

Cop: Each Night you may target a player to learn their alignment.

7) Town wins when Mafia are eliminated. Mafia wins when Town is eliminated or they control the lynch.

8) PMs are not to be shared. You may paraphrase from your PM, though. Any other threads pertaining to this game are not to be shared, nor the information in them.

9) Stories are for flavour only. The flavour is coconut. Oh? You don’t like coconut? Too bad, I do.

10) Character names are for flavour only.

11) Be Civil and Have Fun!

12) All players must post at least 2 contributive posts per day phase.

If you have any questions, please ask!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players List:

Pharphis
    Phillinicus
    Kestegs
    Flubbucket
    Gwaihir
    CrawlingDeadMan
    Bad Ash
    Drixx
    Caluin Graye
    Jason Maher

The current planned Day Phase start time for the game is Tuesday, August 13th at 9:00pm EDT.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. BipolarChemist

Players Alive:

Phillinicus

Gwaihir
    CrawlingDeadMan
    Bad Ash

Players Dead:

Caluin Graye
    2. Pharphis
    3. Flubbucket
    4. Drixx
    5. Jason Maher
    6. Kestegs

Day/Night Links:

Day 1
    Day 1 End
    Day 2 Start
    Day 2 End
    Day 3 Start
    Day 3 End

Game Information:

Night 1: Caluin Graye Died.
    Day 1: Pharphis Died. He was Mark. Mafia.
    Night 2: Flubbucket Died.
    Day 2: Drixx Died. He was Johnny. Town Cop.
    Night 3: Jason Maher Died.
    Day 3: Kestegs Died. He was Michelle. Town Vanilla.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  3. BipolarChemist

All Stories:
    The Room Mafia Game Stories
    Night 1:
    Mafia:
    Night 1: The Incident on Breakers

The moon shone brightly over the bustling city of San Francisco. It was a fairly quiet night, a perfect night...FOR MURDER!

Chris-R wanted revenge, Johnny had put him in jail, had soiled his reputation and made him look like a god damned fool. In the slammer, he had some time to think about how to get back at Johnny and his gang of *******s. The other man that had brought Chris to the police station had dropped a small slip of paper into Chris' front pocket. Chris had poured over the numbers and letters on the slip and decided when he got out he would call the number.

After about a week Chris was a free man again, got off on a technicality. First thing he did was head to a pay phone and call the number.

"Yo, who is this?" Chris questioned. "What do you want from me?"

"My name is Mark, and I want to help you. Meet me at the Coffee shop on Breakers, the one with the really good Cheesecake."

Chris stood bewildered, unsure of what to do. The other end of the line had hung up, it was just him now. Chris decided it couldn't hurt to see what's up, so he headed on down to Cheese Town.

Once at the shop, he saw Mark sitting in a corner booth and headed straight for him. "What the hell do you want from me?" Chris yelled.

"Calm down, me and an associate want exactly what you want. We want Johnny and his rag tag team of bastards to go down."

"But...why?"

"Johnny used to be my best friend, but that ***** Lisa got in the way and tore us apart. Now I hate them both and their stupid friends. My associate has her own reasons."

"Her?"

"Yeah, she said she had breast cancer or some ****, but never said anything else about it. So you in?"

"I'm in."
    Mark and his mysterious partner met at Mark's apartment, to discuss their next move. Mark stared blankly into his partners eyes as she spoke about what they needed to do next, not understanding a word coming out of her mouth.

"Are you listening to me? Nobody listens to me!" She exclaimed.

"I get it, I get it, we need to prove Chris' worth to us, no need to go on and on about it."

"Yes, but we NEED him to take out someone big, the person that started him on this path."

"You mean...? Really? Why?" Mark pondered. "I guess...it makes enough sense...okay I'll talk to Chris."

"Good and make it snappy! I want our target dead by the end of tonight."

2 Hours and 1 Joint Later

Mark rolled up to a house, about 7 or 8, yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell you later."

The place looked like crap, practically a crack den, maybe it was a crack den, who knows?

He took a deep breath and jogged, confidently, up to the door of the house and banged once. The door fell off of it's hinges. With a loud THUD it hit the ground and dust flew every which way. Mark peered inside, it was dark, dirty and there were some people passed out in the hallway and on a couch in the room next to the front entrance. He took one step. The place was disgusting. Dirt, dust and cobwebs everywhere. The floor was cheap linoleum tiles, covered in a thick layer of grime and what could have been feces for all he knew.

He yelled out "Chris? Hey Chris, it's Mark! We need to talk."

Mark heard some shuffling coming from down the hall and a tall dark figure appeared from a side room, it was Chris. "What the **** do you want?"

"We have a plan..."
    Chris waited in the alley behind that cheesecake place on Breakers. He was going to do it. He was going to kill a man.

It felt like hours, he waited and waited, but he knew his target would succumb to his love of cheesecake. And then there he was, poor little Denny. Walking alone at night? In San Francisco? Is he nuts? Whatever, time to do this.

Chris darted out of the alley, grabbing Denny tightly and dragging him back. No one saw a thing. Chris hit Denny over the head with his pistol and Denny fell to his knees. Denny looked up at Chris with a confused look in his eyes, a confused look that turned to one of terror.

"You took my money, Denny, and now I'm going to take your life with this here gun of mine," Chris exclaimed "Say goodnight, Denny."

BAM, Chris let off one clean round into Denny's skull and his lifeless body slumped over in the alley. Blood was rushing out of his head, but Chris knew it. Denny was no more.

Chris quickly searched Denny's pockets only to find keys, no wallet. Chris wiped his fingerprints off of everything at the scene and dragged Denny's lifeless corpse behind the dumpster.

Chris-R had killed a man. He had made the first kill of many, the first kill in the series of killings known as "The Incident on Breakers".

Cop:
    Night 1: The Incident on Breakers

After years of watching old detective movies on TV and your secret habit of going out at night and solving Hobo murders, here's your big break. A call on your old ham radio came in at 3am. A body was found behind a dumpster just off of Breakers Street and an old friend at the station wants you to come check it out!

Being such a crime buff, you hope in your old Crown Vic and boot it down to Breakers. The body had already been carted off but the scene was still pretty intact, so you took a look around. The killer was good, maybe too good. No trace evidence anywhere, but you had some suspicions on who it could be.

After a few hours of researching, you decide to take a well deserved nap. 'Just twenty minutes' you tell your self. Yeah, right.
    You awoke to the sound of the phone ringing, shooting straight up you seemed almost panicked, a bead of sweat rolled down your face. The phone was still ringing loudly, you needed it to stop and the only way to stop it was to answer the god damned thing. The phone made an odd rattling as you picked it up, it felt heavy in your hand. It carried bad news, you knew this before putting up to your ear.

"Yeah what?" you say.

"Johnny, we...identified the body from last night. I'm afraid I have some bad news."
    Standing over the lifeless corpse, you didn't know what to do or say. So you stood there awkwardly staring at this dead body, disgusted and saddened.

"I can't believe it...", Johnny said, "this reveals quite a bit about the one I was researching last night though. There's no way they could have done this."

CG Death Story:
    It was a lovely Monday night. The city was quiet, you had finished your school work, and everything seemed to be going well for ol' Denny. You figured 'why not go out for a walk?' You figured wrong.

You grabbed your jacket and keys, and headed out the front door, heading towards Breakers. Johnny had been talking about this great cheesecake place down there.

Once at Breakers you see the neon glow of a sign off in the distance. 'Cheese Town' it read 'Best Cheesecake in Town!'

"Perfect" you thought, "I bet this is going to be great."

About half a block from the store is where it happened. Good ol' Denny met his end. Shot down in cold blood and left to rot in an ****ty alleyway, what a way to go. The moment before the flash of the muzzle blinded you forever you had one final thought, your last thought and perhaps your most important one. "****, I think I left the oven on"
    And that's the end of Denny.
    Day 1:
    Start of Day:
    Day 1: The Incident on Breakers

As the city awoke from its restful slumber, a small group of people arose to the news that someone in their lives had died. It had happened early in the morning behind a small diner that serves cheesecake. He had been shot down in cold blood, his lifeless corpse had been carelessly thrown behind a dumpster and left to rot.

The story was all over the news, the whole city heard about it. The death is a travesty in the community and everyone felt the blow. This community had taken quite a hit, but they were ready to fight back and find out who this scumbag son of a b**** was. So they all joined together to determine who among them could have done this horrible deed. They all joined together in...The Room.

End of Day Story:
    End of Day 1: Catching The Bus

The day had come to an end and the group decided to take a vote by writing a name on a piece of paper. Lisa handed out the little slips of paper to everyone and passed around a pen.

Mike tallied the votes, opening each slip and placing it on the table. The little slips of paper laid open for all to see. The group had voted and come to a decision. Everyone’s eyes landed on Mark.

“You son of a *****, get out of my house!” Johnny yelled.

“What?” you say, “What the heck are you saying?”

“You god damned chicken! CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEEEEEEP!”

The whole group began advancing on Mark, Johnny leading the pack. “Guys, calm down, I didn’t do anything! Come on Johnny, you gotta believe me, you’re my best friend!”

“Not any more.” Johnny grabbed Mark’s shirt collar and slammed him against the wall. “You bastard, you killed him! How could you?!”

“I didn’t do it, man! I swear!” Mark struggled free and landed a strong punch on Johnny. Johnny came back with a more furious vengeance, knocking Mark to the ground. “I’m…sorry” he stuttered.

“You’re gonna pay for this,” Johnny yelled as he picked Mark up. Struggling free again, he tripped over the carpet, falling through the open door to the apartment and down the set of stairs.

The entire group stood in awe of the events that were taking place. Johnny sprang quickly into action bolting down the stairs. Mark had been able to get on his feet, but was visibly unbalanced. Johnny quickly knocked Mark back onto the street.

Lisa was the first to notice the bus. She tried screaming for Mark to get out of the way but he just stood there yelling.

“Well **** all of you! You’re all going to die!” Mark screamed. “You’re not my best friend anymore, Joh-“

And then the bus hit. Mark went right under, completely disappearing. Doctors say he didn’t feel a thing, but Johnny likes to think he felt every bit of it.

Pharphis’ Death Story:
    The little slips of paper laid open on the table. The group had voted and come to a decision, you had been found out. But how? You had been so damn careful, covering your tracks and plans, ****, you hadn’t even killed anyone!

All eyes were on you, but all you could see were the flames of hatred. Johnny stood up and yelled something indecipherable.

“What?” you say, “What the heck are you saying?”

“You god damned chicken! CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEEEEEEP!”

The whole group began advancing on you, Johnny leading the pack. “Guys, calm down, I didn’t do anything! Come on Johnny, you gotta believe me, you’re my best friend!”

“Not any more.” Johnny grabbed your shirt collar and slammed you against the wall. “You bastard, you killed Denny! How could you?!”

“I didn’t do it, man! I swear!” You struggled free and landed a strong punch on Johnny. Johnny came back with a more furious vengeance, knocking you to the ground. “I’m…sorry” you stuttered.

“You’re gonna pay for this,” Johnny yelled as he picked you up. Struggling free again, you trip over the carpet, falling through the open door to the apartment and down the set of stairs.

“Jesus, this is it! They’re gonna kill me and I didn’t even get to throw the pig skin around one more time,” you thought. Scrambling to your feet, you notice Johnny bolting down the staircase, gunning straight for you. “Oh sh-“ Johnny slams into your body and you stumble back into the street.

“Well **** all of you! You’re all going to die!” you scream. “You’re not my best friend anymore, Joh-“

That was the last thing you said before the bus collided with you. You died moments later, but just long enough to feel the bus tearing your insides, ripping through your flesh and breaking half the bones in your body.

That is the end of you, Mark.

Night 2:

Mafia:
    Your team member lay dead in the street. Chris stared in disbelief thinking "what the hell is wrong with these people?" He needed to get out of there, so he snuck out the back of the building, heading through the alleyway.

Claudette put on a face of disgust, but it was faker than Mark's now-ruined tan. She stormed off back into the house, heading to the bathroom. She locked the door behind her. "****, what do we do now?" she muttered, "I need to call Chris, he has some work to do."

Cop:
    You ran to his lifeless body on the street. He was barely recognizable, completely mangled, like he was hit by a bus or something. “I’m so sorry, Mark. You didn’t deserve to go out like that no matter what you did.”

You noticed a small bloodied note in the front pocket of his pants, barely sticking out. It read:

'The plan,
    Wait next to the cheesecake factory and he will pass, he always loves his cheesecake.
    When you see him grab him and kill him. Clean up after yourself.
    ~Mark'

“Well in that case, **** you Mark.” you said as you walked away.

Flubbucket Death Story:
    As Chris smashed the football in your face all you could think of was that at least you got to throw the pig skin around before you died. Doctors suspected that you died on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] blow, but actually you were still alive after the brutal beating. You died of complications at the hospital when a nurse tripped over a machine that was allowing you to breathe. She was give a one day suspension with pay.

Day 2:
    Start of Day:
    Day 2: The Roof Scene

It was a restless night for everyone in the group. Everyone was on edge, especially after realizing there were more evildoers among them. Mark had died so gruesomely and had done such horrible acts, but did he deserve it? No one had a clear cut answer as the group met, yet again, in Johnny’s living room.

“I have some…horrible news, everyone,” said Johnny, as he came down the staircase, “There has been another murder, and there’s still a murderer among us.”

The body had been found early in the morning when the restless Johnny needed some air and went to the roof.

“The police already cleared the scene and are handling the investigation, but I say we continue with our own! We already got one bastard, now let’s figure out which one of you is such a chicken, that they went and killed such a poor, defenseless man.” Johnny said with a shake in his voice, “Here we go again…”

Cop:
    You poured over the note for hours, there had to be something there. This was bigger than just Mark, there were others involved. Your friends could now be your enemies, who the hell knows, but one this is for sure, you have to find and dispose of whoever is responsible for the death of your friend.

Going over the case notes from the murder, you find nothing, the killer had been swift and clean. One shot between the eyes and his victim was gone. "Will there be another murder?" You thought to yourself, "there's no way this is the end of it."

You needed to get some air, to breathe and think, so up to the roof you went with a half full water bottle. You flung open the door to the roof, throwing the water bottle out of frustration. "****, why can't I figure this out!?" you yell. And then you noticed it, the body in the corner of the roof. You collapsed to your knees, unsure of what to do. Staring at the lifeless corpse, you barely recognized the face, but you knew exactly who it was and you had a good idea of who could have done such a horrible thing.

Bolting down the stairs to your apartment, you quickly dialled 9-1-1 and informed them of the situation. Slamming down the phone, you rushed over to your desk and quickly searched through the hundreds of files. With one swift action, you grab one of the folders and swing it open on your desk. Pouring over the notes, you come to a realization. "

"It couldn't have been him, no way. ****." you think.

Mafia:
    Chris knew what he needed to do. His mysterious partner had left a small package at his front door, which was still on the ground. In the package was a note and a deflated football. The note read:

Chris,
    I fear someone has too much knowledge, so let's start with that kooky psychologist, Peter. Use the football to earn his trust, then kill him.
    Good luck,
    C

Chris set out to Johnny's place, as he knew Peter was staying over. He slipped in through the back door, immediately heading to Peter's room. Chris gave 3 slow knocks on the door. Peter answered.

"Hey man," Chris had the football in hand, "you wanna go throw the pigskin around? I could really use something to get my mind off of all this ****!"

"Umm, sure! Why not? Give me a few to put on something more decent."

On the roof, Chris waited, playing how out he would do the deed. It was starting to get late, the sun had just set and the city seemed to be dying down.

Peter came through the door, looking rather calm. Chris tossed the ball to him and Peter caught it, fumbling it around a bit. "Whoa man, not so fast!"

"Ha, sorry! I guess I'm just in a weird mood." Chris was beginning to sweat.

Peter closed in on Chris. "Are you okay man? You seem a little flustered."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Toss the ball to me." Peter tossed the ball, promptly. "You really need to stop playing psychology with me, Peter..."

"What? I'm just trying to see if you're fine."

"I'm fine, unlike you're about to be!" Chris rushed Peter, tackling him to the ground. He brought the ball down on Peter's face, dealing a solid blow. Peter was already unconscious. Chris continued to strike Peter with the ball, over and over again, with so much god damn rage. Peter was past dead by the 4th blow, but Chris just kept going and going.

Chris stood up and stared at the lifeless corpse. "****ing Psychology, useless if you ask me."

Chris dragged the body to the corner of the roof and cleaned up the area, leaving no trace behind. He hightailed it out of there, with the ball in hand. Heading back home he tossed the ball into the very dumpster that Denny was left behind.

End of Day Post:
    As the day went forward, the group grew weary. So much had happened in the past couple of days that the just of the day was wasted to silence and rude stares. Johnny had left to pick up some food for the group, so they got a chance to discuss an 'out-there' theory.

They came to the conclusion that Johnny had been playing them the whole time, and that he was much smarter than he lead on.

"He was best friends with Mark! Nothing would come between that and I'm willing to bet Johnny planned this whole thing," yelled Steven, "This bastard has been using us to kill his partner and kill his friends!"

The group nodded in agreeance, it was a unanimous vote to make Johnny pay for his crimes.

Johnny came home not suspecting a thing. "Oh hi, everybody!" He said as he walked through the door, "Have we made any progress."

"Yeah, Johnny, why don't you have a seat?" Steven motioned to an oddly secluded chair.

Johnny set down the groceries near the door and took a seat in the chair. "What's going on guys? Has something happened?"

"Yeah something happened, we figured out your ****ing game." Steven stared intently at Johnny, a look of pure hatred.

"What are you saying?!? Are you saying I did this? I killed my friends? What a story!!! I can't believe you would think that! After all these years that you've known me, after all I've done!" Johnny was yelling and no one was having any of it.

"You're going to wait in your ****ing bedroom while we call the cops." Steven said as he picked up the phone to dial 9-1-1, "Your game is over."

Mike brought Johnny to his room to cool down. johnny entered his room before Mike and quickly slammed the door behind him, locking Mike out.

"All of my friends have turned on me...my life is ruined. My fiance even hates me! I'm fed up with this world!" Johnny ran to his dresser drawer and pulled out a small handgun. "My life is over, and I'm going to finish it."

Johnny walked over to the bed and pulled a small box out from underneath the bed. It was filled with files and notes he had taken on the murders. "I just wanted to help these ungrateful people."

Johnny stood up trying to make sense of the situation and it only made everything worse. He fell to his knees, with the gun in hand. "You're tearing me apart, world!" Johnny yelled feeling betrayed, "I'm done with you."

And then... (Warning: May be graphic)

That was the end of Johnny.

Drixx Death Story:
    As you put the gun in your mouth, you thought of your darling Lisa. It would be better on the other side, everything would be okay.

Squeezing the trigger you accepted your death, accepted the hand that was dealt to you. You were fed up with this world and this was the only option you had left.

The death was instant and painless.

That was the end of you, Johnny.

Night 2:
    Mafia:
    You both sat in the room watching Johnny be carted away by Mike, internally laughing. Everything could not have been going better, but much work still had to be done.

You could hear him yelling in his bedroom, obviously upset. Everyone in the room was visibly shaken, but they all held steadfast in their decision.

The pop from the gun made everyone jump. Lisa ran screaming to the door, pounding and crying. "Johnny! Oh my god! JOHNNY!"

You, claudette, ran to the bathroom crying and making a scene and once in you sat on the toilet, completely amazed at the events that had taken place. This was perfect, everyone would be too distraught to see clearly.

Chris, snuck out the back again, not wanting to be around when the cops showed up. You promptly went home, crashing on your mattress. The day had kicked your *** and you had much work to do in the night.

Claudette had slipped another note into Chris' back pocket, which he found once he got home. His next target was that goofy idiot, Mike. Everyone knew Mike couldn't have done these horrible things, so he was a threat to Chris and his mystery partner.

Chris headed to Mike's at around 10pm, a couple hours after everything went down at Johnny's place. He cased Mike's place, and it seemed as though Mike was just watching tv, being a lazy ***, so Chris climbed through the kitchen window. He grabbed a large metal frying pan off of a rack on the wall, ensuring that he didn't make too much noise.

Chris sat against the wall taking a few deep breaths. He sharply rose causing his shirt to catch on a knob on the stove. Chris panicked, trying to get his shirt loose, but gave up and threw his shirt off, which landed on the hot stove. He sat back down, not knowing the stove had been turned on by his shirt.

Chris was shaking but it didn't seem like Mike had noticed. "What an idiot!" he thought. Then he smelled the burning. His shirt had caught fire and was smoking like crazy. Chris panicked again, unsure of what to do, so he hid around the corner, hoping for Mike to come check it out, where he could kill him. Sure enough Mike came less than a few seconds later. Through the thick smoke you swung the pan smack into Mike's face. He landed with a loud thud, and you quickly exited the room. Luckily there was a fire extinguisher on the wall, which you used to put out the fire.

Mike had seemingly died from the single blow. "Ha, what a *****. Get some damn smoke alarms you jackass," Chris said with a smirk on his face. Yet again he cleaned the scene up carefully and left without a trace.

Jason Maher Death:
    As the group dissipated after the events at the end of the day, you wandered home alone. Plunking your *** down on the couch, you turned the tv on and just laid back to relax and forget about everything that had gone down.

An odd smell arose from behind you, not a bad smell, but a smell like you would find when you sat around a campfire. Your tiredness was too much for you to really give a ****, but the sudden appearance of smoke made you bolt up.

Smoke was pouring from the kitchen into the living room. "Holy ****!" you yelled running in to see what was going on. The room was completely filled with the smoke, you couldn't see a damn thing. All of a sudden, through the smoke came a large frying pan that hit you smack on the nose. The force of the metal pan caused your nose to break and the bone to impale you in the brain, causing you to die almost instantly.

You were found early the next morning by your mother, who had brought you chocolates.

Day 3:
    Start of Day Story:
    Michelle was the first to be notified about the death in the night. She had been 'dating' Mike for a short time now and had a decently close relationship with his mother, who found his body when she had come over to give him some chocolates.

The group met up at the hospital, as the details of everything was fuzzy. As they all waited in the ER waiting room, Lisa stood up and addressed the group:

"Whoever is doing this, who ever is tearing us apart like this. I don't know why you are doing this or what your plan here is but you need to stop! This won't end well for you, we will find you."

"Oh ya? And who's to say you aren't the ******* killing all of our friends?!" yelled Claudette, Lisa's mother.

"Jesus, Mom! I can't believe you!" Lisa cried as she stormed out of the room.

The group remained quiet, no one knew what to say or do. It was an incredibly awkward situation, with no clear-cut solution, but one thing was for sure, they needed to get rid of whoever was killing their friends.

End of Game Story:
    After all that had happened, after all the needless deaths and drama, everyone was tired. The one who was the most tired, though, was Chris-R. Murdering was a hard business, and after a couple sleepless nights and 3 murders, he could see the end, the light at the end of that **** filled tunnel.

The group had no clue what to do anymore, and it was clear this voting thing wasn't working out. They decided to just let the police do their business, so they could finally just grieve.

Johnny's funeral was packed with tonnes of friends and family, he was a well loved man and the way he went out was just devastating. The funeral was a nice event, classy and quiet. He was buried in a small plot outside of the city, next to an old football field that he would play in as a kid. The quietness of this event was very short lived, however. Chris-R needed to finish this group off once and for all, with the help of his partner, Claudette.

The funeral was a few weeks after Mike's death, so there was a good amount of time for planning. The plan was to frame Michelle for the murders, then to take out all the others at once. Chris planted the evidence at her apartment a couple days in advance and then called the police on the morning of the funeral. The plan went perfectly. The cops showed up half way into Lisa's speech, carting Michelle away. While everyone was confused and bewildered at the situation, Claudette and Chris snuck off to get their attack ready.

Once everyone had quieted down from the noise and confusion, Lisa stepped down from her pedestal to comfort Steven, who had been taking everything incredibly hard. Most of the guests began to dissipate from the funeral, all except everyone involved in this mafia game. Chris and Claudette were hidden behind the casket, Lisa and Steven were directly on the other side. This wasn't the exact plan, but Chris and Claudette were game for it, so with a huge push the casket came down on Lisa and Steven, pinning them both.

"M..Mom?" Lisa choked out, she could barely breathe, "What the hell is going on?! *cough*"

"I'm sorry honey, but it's your time to go, you see I have breast cancer," Claudette said calmly yet firmly.

"W..what? So that gives you a reason to kill everyone? What the hell is wrong with you!?? Screw you!" Lisa yelled, as best she could.

Chris dropped a rose on Lisa and Steven saying "Let's get out of here Claudette, these guys are losers."

Claudette and Chris walked away from the scene, driving away on an old Harley Davidson Motorcycle, they had built together. They rode off into the sunset and were never heard from again.

Lisa and Steven laid on the ground, staring up at the sky, where they saw a faint brownish shape falling from way up high. As it grew closer and closer they realized it was a large football! Steven recognized the model. "Holy crap! It's an atomic bomb just waiting to go off!"

The bomb fell directly on the two killing them instantly.

That is the end of The Room Mafia Game.

Player Alignment and Character Info:
    Pharphis: Mark. Mafia Goon.
    You were his best friend! What the hell man?! Now you're a homicidal maniac!

Phillinicus: Chris-R. Mafia Goon.
    You're a badass thug, yo. You sell hardcore drugs, homie. You got screwed over and you need your revenge.

Gwaihir: Claudette. Mafia Goon.
    As Lisa's mom, you look out for Lisa and her life. You only want the best for her and the best may involve killing a few people... You also have breast cancer, but that doesn't matter.

Drixx: Johnny. Town Cop.
    You're a kind man. A nice quiet life, with your lovely fiance Lisa. As a banker, you have a stressful business life, but you leave that at the door when you come home and give Lisa all she could ever ask for.

Bad Ash:
    Lisa. Vanilla Town.
    You're a horrible woman. You cheat on your fiance, Johnny, with his best friend Mark. You just ruin everything.

Caluin Graye:
    Denny. Vanilla Town.
    You're a good kid, with a troubled past. Johnny has been helping you through school and you are very grateful to him. You like to watch, it's kind of creepy.

Jason Maher: Mike. Vanilla Town.
    As a friend of Johnny's, you have no point in the movie. Your character doesn't matter. You as a player do though! Keep up the good work!

Kestegs:
    Michelle. Vanilla Town.
    You're a friend of Lisa and Johnny. You also like to do dirty things with other characters in Johnny's apartment. It's very off-putting.

Flubbucket: Peter. Vanilla Town.
    You're actor quit the movie after one scene. So you don't get a description.

Crawlingdeadman: Steven. Vanilla Town.
    Hi Steve! You came in in the last scene with one of the best lines in the movie. Your character has no substance and deserves no background.

Excel Sheet
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  4. BipolarChemist

All Role PMs have been sent out. If you have any questions or did not receive a PM do no hesitate to message me.
  5. BipolarChemist

The game has started with a night phase. All players with night actions have been notified. Day Phase will begin at Tuesday, August 13th at 9:00pm EDT.

Have Fun and Good Luck​ to All!
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  6. BipolarChemist

Day 1: The Incident on Breakers

As the city awoke from its restful slumber, a small group of people arose to the news that someone in their lives had died. It had happened early in the morning behind a small diner that serves cheesecake. He had been shot down in cold blood, his lifeless corpse had been carelessly thrown behind a dumpster and left to rot.

The story was all over the news, the whole city heard about it. The death is a travesty in the community and everyone felt the blow. This community had taken quite a hit, but they were ready to fight back and find out who this scumbag son of a b**** was. So they all joined together to determine who among them could have done this horrible deed. They all joined together in...The Room.

And Here We Go...

Caluin Graye has died.

Day 1 has begun. The day will end at 9:00pm EDT Thursday, August 15th, in approximately 48 hours.
  7. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Site Pal

Being dead is a total mafia tell.

Vote: CG
  8. Bad Ash

Bad Ash IncGamers Site Pal

with 33% mafia if we mislynch we go to 50% mafia. If the cop got a guilty claim, I think they need to come out. Vote: crawlingdeadman
  9. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Site Pal

In other words, no screwing around?

Unvote: cg
  10. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Math doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Also not sure I agree.
  11. Drixx

Drixx IncGamers Site Pal

Kestegs beat me to it. CG being dead essentially tells us only that he was town. I think most of us in the game look up to him and try to learn to play better from him, so I guess drawing the townie straw made him the obvious first night target.

Bad ash is bold with the bad math and immediately rolefishing for the lone town power role. It's almost over the top scummy. It's so bad that I almost want to lean townie on him because I can't imagine a scum making that post within a few minutes of the game starting, and then voting someone on top of that for making a joke, which I actually found funny.

I'd love to hear what BipolarChemist thinks, with all those posts but no opinion on whodunnit.
  12. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

Ha! The room theme. I was wondering how you'd start off the game.

Too lazy to check BA's math but from what I've read on the mingames thus far (first timer here) the cop does his best by claiming as soon as he finds a mafia or by day 2 or 3.

Drixx, do you think that if cop found a mafia last night they shouldn't claim yet?
  13. Phillinnicus

Phillinnicus IncGamers Member

Just posting since I'm actually drunk and don't expect to post anything of worth until tomorrow. I got back from camping, horrible experience. Alcohol just isn't worth it anymore, in my opinion. Don't ask me how I can type so clearly and correctly while drunk, it's just an ability. I'll be back to post tomorrow most likely. Or I'll post more tonight, I don't know. I'm just kind of rustled at the moment. Thank you for understanding.
  14. Drixx

Drixx IncGamers Site Pal

I think rolefishing for the cop is something a mafia would do, which is why Bad Ash's post pinged my scumdar. As far as how our cop should behave, I am not good enough a theorycrafter to provide authoritive answers, but I do think having a few confirmed townies may be as valuable in 2 or 3 days as a single mafia member, so I'm not sure I would say wait until finding a mafia to reveal the info.
  15. pharphis

16. Bad Ash

If you guys don't think I tried to edit my first post, you're wrong. Math is actually one of my strong suits, just not there.

Let me rephrase:

9 players. Pretend the cop has a guilty result and doesnt speak up and we mislynch. 8 players left. mafia kills someone 7 players left. mafia had a 20% chance of killing the cop that night which is actually pretty high. Lets say they did for my example. We are in Mylo on day two.

So yes, my math was wrong but the point remains the same. I am not role fishing because I don't want the cop to come forward unless they have a guilty verdict because otherwise it'll be a pretty quick game.
  17. Bad Ash

18. Bad Ash

19. pharphis

Very end of your post;
    you mean they don't want to speak up on an innocent result today, but on all results tomorrow because of MYLO?

Otherwise you're contradicting yourself
  20. Bad Ash

Why would they? Clearly alcohol grammar issues.

The point: In a game with three mafia the cop could get a guilty result and want to not come forward in hopes of getting a 2nd. The risk and variance is too high and I don't agree with it. Innocent results should be divulged tomorrow if you're the cop. Cause, ya know, Mylo.

Phar and CDM = scum