Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Finally, my Goal was Achieved!

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by jrsilva, Dec 3, 2012. | Replies: 9 | Views: 894

1. jrsilva

jrsilva IncGamers Member

I know perhaps in 1.05 this is not an great achievement, but truth is it was a goal I had set for myself in D3 and I finally got it: finish Inferno with all 5 classes. This would not be at all possible without my great friend Leyan and his wonderful WD, he many times carried most of the weight when I used my not so strong characters. Also, thanks to Alexanderbarin and Magicrectangle for some great advises. But be that as it may, and for all that's worth, it's done!

Here are my 5 chars:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Papacas-2298/hero/19943771
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Papacas-2298/hero/14698397
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Papacas-2298/hero/22377865
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Papacas-2298/hero/14698330
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Papacas-2298/hero/21789007

I will now focus on getting me a plan for The Infernal Machine (I have several keys already). I did do Ubbers last night for the first time with a team and they were a lot easier than I thought, even in mp4. Next time we will aim for 5. Truth be said, I never even saw Kulle, because they sent me out to tank Siegebreaker while they nailed Kulle, and so I did. I was lucky enough to not get ONE part for the Hellfire rings, but it was a blast doing them.

In terms if upgrades, I am not decided about either Barb or WD. Going with some WD upgrades does have an up side, which is the Wizie getting the WD's current gear that would be upgraded, but since I will progress in Paragorn with Barb, I have to think it over, and funds are not abundant now.

Cheers (and thanks for making D3 even more fun with such great forum) :smug:
  2. Grishok

Grishok IncGamers Member

Congrats, a really nice achievement!

So what class do you like most?
  3. jrsilva

jrsilva IncGamers Member

Well Grishok, Monk and Wizie are a bit undergeared, comparing to the other 3. So in terms of raw power it's hard for me to compare. WD is very safe to play, I like DH's speed and damage a lot, but I would have to say that, at the end of the day, I am a Barb man myself, hehehe
  4. Grishok

Grishok IncGamers Member

My barb bit the dust at 60(1), but I'm close to inferno with both my wizard and monk. Next up if one of these dies will be a witch doctor or DH, so I'll not be finished with D3 for a long time :)

I must say I loved my barb, but can't get over making another one while I have unexplored classes left. I'll set myself the same goal as you've just achieved, but with only playing 4 hours/week it will take me some time ^^
  5. jrsilva

jrsilva IncGamers Member

Say, assuming you play Europe, feel free to add me (Papacas#2298) and I could help you out a little with some items or quests or whatever, or just play coop from time to time. By the way, I managed to nail me a Plan today!
  6. Grishok

Grishok IncGamers Member

Will do, thanks for the offer. Haven't played coop yet because I'm not online that often.

I'm usally playing on Saturdays 8:00-10:00, Mondays 19:30-21:00 and the entire Sunday morning every other week (CET+1). I'll be on the lookout for you.

PS gratz with the plan, let me know how it goes :)
  7. DZJB

DZJB IncGamers Member

Congrats man :) always nice to see people post their achievements.

Good luck with the Ubers!
  8. jrsilva

jrsilva IncGamers Member

Well I play a lot more, since I work from home, but that schedule of yours does not really match mine. I have 3 kids, and those times I usually have them around, hehehe. Nevertheless, I added you and let's see how it goes. Cheers
  9. jrsilva

jrsilva IncGamers Member

Thanks mate. The Plan I got at attempt #7 in MP2, but I am missing one a3 key and I am now in a streak of 19 tries on MP2 and zero keys. Bummer...
  10. Leyan

Leyan IncGamers Member

It's always fun to be at your side. =)

I do thank you for the credit too, but sometimes I only acted good friend and guardian of confidence, because all of your chars could have and would have made it on their own. ;)

/Leyan