Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Everyone loves SP, but MP is just as fun! 1.13d HC FAM

Discussion in 'MP Forum' started by Pyrotechnician, Nov 6, 2012. | Replies: 96 | Views: 13754

1. Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician IncGamers Site Pal

Hello everyone! With the completion of our last MP group there has been interest expressed in the start up of another group, so here it is!

You can find the previous groups here:

1. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/...WM-group]Looking to start a 1.13 HC/RWM group
    2. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/...-13c-FAM)]The Idiots of HC thread (1.13c FAM)
    3. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/...re-s-Much-Ado-About-Nothing-so-MP!-(1-13-D-HC)
    4. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?831912-MP-again-You-know-it!-(1-13-D-HC-FAM)
    5. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/...he-MP-crazy-train-keeps-rolling!-1-13D-HC-FAM

Version: 1.13D HC FAM, we can discuss time travel options as well such as doing 1.09 or 1.07 if it has interest. Or even SC if it comes down to it.

Playstyle: Twinked, untwinked doesn't matter much to me, but hoping to get enough interest in the group to have more then 2 people at any given time. There has been talk of doing Iron Man style which ideally would have a full party of 8 people, Friendly Fire style (SC only obviously), or 2 handed weapons only! We can discuss this and if we have enough interest can move forward.

Builds: Any build that works great with the group is a plus, but not necessary. Its all about having fun and doing a build you enjoy. However, if we do pursue a certain play style we will probably work into more specific builds and setups which can be discussed. I've decided this time around that I will probably be running with a paladin, what build setup I don't know yet, but I'm leaning towards vengance with a big hurty stick.

Times: Time will be whichever time works best for the group as a whole, sorry if the time does not work out for everyone as that is the most difficult aspect of a set MP group and the multiple timezones that the world seems to have. Please do your best to attend the set time.

Progress Table:

Code:
    [highlight]Forumite         Build           Level       Character Name      Last Seen          [/highlight]
    Pyro             Vengadin        01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Srrw             Sorceress       01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Jason Maher      Barbarian       01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Korlic           BoneMancer      01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    FredofErik       Unknown         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    coju             Unknown         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    pharphis         Furysin         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    RssDiablo        Wind Druid      01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Solar Ice        WW Assasin      01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    cdm              Unknown         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Smilts           Paladin         01          Undecided           A1, Q1, Normal
    Noodle           Amazon          40          Undecided           A1, Q1, NM

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. FredOfErik

FredOfErik IncGamers Member

As usual, I would love to join.
    However, I cannot commit to most times. I'll check once you get going, if I'm able to do a late sign up.
  3. srrw

srrw IncGamers Member

I'm in.
    Haven't decided on the build yet, depends on what everyone else is playing.

GMT+2 area.
    I'm mostly free Thursdays-Sundays after 15:00 GMT.
  4. Jason Maher

Jason Maher IncGamers Member

I'm in with a Barbarian I created today but didn't do anything with (created for another playthrough, before I changed my mind and made a Paladin instead). Dunno what build I'll go with though. Perhaps try and make an Ironbarb.
  5. Korlic

Korlic IncGamers Member

Hi Im on Denmark time GMT + 1 I think, and I would love to join :) I would play HC, FAM. I could play a necro if the party needs that.
  6. FredOfErik

FredOfErik IncGamers Member

Well, if this trend continues and we get a lot of GMT-ish people I might be able to join after all.

More Denmark.. Awesome!
  7. coju

coju IncGamers Member

In before the wind.
    Build.. hmm... Not sure yet. I would like to cast a vote for 1.07 HC. I'm sure everybody would want to play a sorc, but wouldn't that be an icy blast!?

edit: Just realized in is in "wind". Looks like I'm out afterall.

sike. I'm still in. Still vote for 1.07 hc. Although, I wouldn't mind doing an sc playthrough so we all get the hang of the previous patch, and all it's fruits and labors.
  8. Pyrotechnician

Woah, I think this is the most interest we've had in a MP group in forever! With just the people who have posted so far we are up to 6! This is exciting!
  9. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

I don't like any of you, so I'm joining to witness deeds. I'm going to make a guided arrowdin. JK

I haven't decided yet. Let me check the thread for my sept idea and see what I still need out of them. Not a pally or zon, though.
  10. Korlic

Korlic IncGamers Member

It would have to be 1.13 for me as I dont time travel.
  11. srrw

srrw IncGamers Member

Same here.

Also I don't have much wealth in HC yet, so how about a untwinked group? Should be fun.
  12. RssDiablo

RssDiablo IncGamers Member

I'd like to join. Windy druid would be my choice of play. 1.13 hc if possible.
  13. pharphis

Okay, I decided on a Furysin named Bloodwitch teh wilds. Doesn't all fit, but i'll go with "Bloodwitch-Wild"

I'm fine with untwinked. dat's kewl.

I'm just going to hold a javelin and throw fireblasts.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  14. Korlic

Korlic IncGamers Member

Yes same here, and in MP untwinked should not be a problem :)
  15. Pyrotechnician

For those in need of starter items I can put together a care package which will get you started, others have graciously offered to do the same in many cases.
  16. srrw

srrw IncGamers Member

So... when do we start? :whistling:
  17. pharphis

Right now! j/k

We usually start a week or 2 after the thread is up and we've decided on who can participate and when.

BTW I'll be good for WED/Thurs/Fri nights and weekends as I have been previously.
  18. Solar Ice

Solar Ice IncGamers Member

I would join (and perhaps carry over my Assassin from the previous MP group), though I did use 1.07 items. A consensus would need to be made on that. I am ok with untwinked, though would prefer not to.
  19. Pyrotechnician

Times everyone is available is helpful to determining if we have enough players to start. I had a excel sheet that I used last time to determine when everyone was available. If anyone who has displayed interest in playing could put down their approximate most likely times available to play in GMT format that would be awesome.
  20. coju

coju IncGamers Member

I'm game pretty much whenever atm. Times subject to change