Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

euscl prices

Discussion in 'Trade Values' started by barbia, Mar 12, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 631

1. barbia

barbia IncGamers Member

Id like to upgrade my bowazon but i kinda need to know prices for some items:

30 frw 3sox circlet - i found a seller but he wants 25 hrs for it, i knew they were expensive and i did offer 20 but is it really worth 25? Also, the value of my 3sox 20frw circlet with 45ias and 109ed (or well, if a direct trade vs 30frw one would be equal)

15 ias 40ed jewel - been trying to find these but noone seems to have them! what can i expect to pay for 1?

20 20 amazon torch - i tried to buy one but couldnt agree with seller who said he already sold one vs 15hrs and he wants at least that for it, are ama torches really that valuable?

15ed 3ar gmb with 3sk - i doubt ill ever find that but if i do, price;d? dont need exact price, saying more/less than 20 (for example) would do

thx, *barbia
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Ive had 30frw/3os and 20frw/3os circlets for all my bowazons (3 chars) and they are truly expensive!! 20-25 hrs isnt that outrageous imo. I think I bought one for 17-18 hrs in ladder 9.
    Perf is perf however, I doubt a 20frw/3os circlet will be worth more then 3-4 hrs.

No idea about the jwl! But lucky for you I have one atm, selffound aswell! I will need an hour or two on bnet to get a guideline!
    Ill let you know!

20/20 Ama torches shouldnt be that expensive. I mean, Ive sold perf Pala/sorc torches before, both early and late ladder.
    Id say 6-8 hrs is about fair.

No idea about the bow though! ;)

Peace and love
  3. barbia

barbia IncGamers Member

Thanks!
    I paid 18hrs for circlet and as for the jewels, theyre too expensive for me considering 1 guy wanted 18hrs, other wanted 15hrs and 3rd one had a bid of 12hrs apparently!
  4. Black Lotus

Black Lotus IncGamers Member

I wouldnt sell 20/20 ama torch vs less than 15 hrs. Which means the good price about it is ~10 hrs :D.